Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2019, 09:47 AM

29,977 posts, read 18,545,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
She's not bad looking but that's just me. Horse face? LOL, well what I call a "horse face and what you do appear to be quite different things. And I know horses. Worked with them my entire life. My personal take is she isn't bad looking but like I said she just ruins that for me when she opens her mouth. And I wouldn't demean horses making a comparison like that. Braying donkey perhaps. But donkeys are actually pretty cool critters to so IDK.

You sure don't have to agree with me that she's not bad looking. Physically I think she's pretty. But the whole package is one I wouldn't sign for if it came UPS to my door. An even though I wear glasses from time to time now my eyes are fine. I can still drill a rabbit sized target at 200 yards with iron sights.

It sounds like you like horses, so perhaps that is why you can give her some latitude. If my wife looked like that, I would buy her an ugly helmet for public appearances. Different strokes for different folks I guess. My wife looks a lot like Princess Diana (before she died, of course).

Tell me truthfully that you don't think she looks like a donkey when she reveals those choppers. It reminds me of when Pinnochio turned partially into a donkey in the Disney movie.

That is pretty good shooting! Standing is much more challenging and fun. Shooting open sites standing at 200 yards is a good shot. Off a rest, it is like point blank with a rifle (of reasonable caliber). Handguns are pretty damn fun as well. I have a variety of modern military handguns but also about a dozen single action western revolvers of various makes that are a riot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2019, 09:57 AM

34,152 posts, read 18,427,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
I would like to know how they even got elected in an American city. Are there that many nests of unpatriotic fools that could beat a pro-American candidate? Who funded these bimbos?
Good question. Carefully laundered foreign money mixed with those that support Globalism and ending American sovereignty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies