U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2019, 11:07 AM

11,418 posts, read 18,643,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
In my view, Trump will be re-elected

What does the country look like AFTER TRUMP?
It's your sides fault he got elected anyway. I have never voted Democratic party but was ready to for Jim Webb but your party has gone far far left on immigration, guns, taxes on climate debate, and a "command and control mentality toward the people. Your side uses race baiting on everything, and stomps on speech if it isn't in tune with the left viewpoint.

You had a 2nd chance and your side went even more left with candidates.

Your side champions that you have a muslim woman in congress but her main goal it seems is everything anti Israel , wow that's a surprise huh?

Look at what your side focuses on, "we have a muslim", we have a hispanic woman", we have a black woman from California", we have a gay candidate" ect, everything is based on outward traits (identity politics) and not so much on personal traits and while Trump's personal traits are less than great he delivers or at least tries mostly on what he promised
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2019, 11:10 AM

5,894 posts, read 5,771,450 times
What comes next after Trump wins 2020?

Lots of weeping and gnashing of teeth, lots of screaming, women with pink hats will scream and protest and do sit-ins, in the middle of the street so cars cant get by; the dems and liberals will demand that something was illegal like Russia, but maybe they wont use that, they will use another country and begin another 4 year witch hunt - maybe the country will be Turkey or Poland or maybe Sweden!

Old 07-18-2019, 11:17 AM

170 posts, read 76,168 times
The United States as a country will fall. Russia and China will be there to claim the spoils of our civil war, which they have heavily invested in since Trump was a candidate. The fanatical Trump base will have gotten just what they want, to completely destroy our democratic way of life and the Constitution. All one has to do is read what many of these CD regulars post. They will never truly be happy until there is ONE political party (theirs) and a full fledged authoritarian government. They will have it and our enemies will rejoice.

Old 07-18-2019, 11:18 AM

4,723 posts, read 2,323,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
You're still alive somehow after three years of Trump tyranny, so I'm guessing you'll be OK until Pence takes over in 2024.
Pence lacks the necessary charisma and is too much of a religious whackjob. I would love for Rand Paul or Mike Lee to carry the torch in 2024.

Old 07-18-2019, 11:23 AM

2,534 posts, read 878,238 times
My predictions:

-Trump wins reelection (sadly)

-Four more years of gridlock. No progress will be made on infrastructure or immigration. We'll still be under Obamacare, albeit a weakened version due to executive orders.

-A major recession in 2021 will precipitate a massive win for Democrats in 2022 midterms. Debt hits $30T.

-Trump will try to set up either Ivanka or Don Jr for a run in 2024 to extend his legacy. He/she loses in a landslide

- A Democrat will be elected President in 2024. She will push through Medicare for all, immigration reform, reduce the deficit and pull our troops out of the war in Iran

Old 07-18-2019, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
It's your sides fault he got elected anyway. I have never voted Democratic party but was ready to for Jim Webb but your party has gone far far left on immigration, guns, taxes on climate debate, and a "command and control mentality toward the people. Your side uses race baiting on everything, and stomps on speech if it isn't in tune with the left viewpoint.

You had a 2nd chance and your side went even more left with candidates.

Your side champions that you have a muslim woman in congress but her main goal it seems is everything anti Israel , wow that's a surprise huh?

Look at what your side focuses on, "we have a muslim", we have a hispanic woman", we have a black woman from California", we have a gay candidate" ect, everything is based on outward traits (identity politics) and not so much on personal traits and while Trump's personal traits are less than great he delivers or at least tries mostly on what he promised
To expand on what I just said look at the title of this article

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...retary-nominee

"The far right has a curious affection for the Democrat in exile Jim Webb"

The fact that the author calls me " far right" is a lie, just someone is Republican they already say " far right" , the same we know for Democrats the difference being the far left REALLY HAVE GAINED CONTROL OF YOUR SIDE.

I don't want the government run by Christian miiltants
I don't want discrimination against people of color or women but I don't need to be spoon fed on diversity either, live your life I'll live mine
I don't mind a certain safety net for those really in need as long as it's temporary

BUT YOUR SIDE WANTS to command and control people's lives and as a American in the spirit of 1776 I just have a rebellious nature against that.

Old 07-18-2019, 12:05 PM

10,333 posts, read 6,335,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miso Blu View Post
The United States as a country will fall. Russia and China will be there to claim the spoils of our civil war, which they have heavily invested in since Trump was a candidate. The fanatical Trump base will have gotten just what they want, to completely destroy our democratic way of life and the Constitution. All one has to do is read what many of these CD regulars post. They will never truly be happy until there is ONE political party (theirs) and a full fledged authoritarian government. They will have it and our enemies will rejoice.

Aren't the leftists the ones continually attacking the Constitution ?

The constant attack on the 2A, wanting to ignore "due process", banning certain firearms over looks, etc.
Attacking the 1A , banning words, attempting to stop those they don't agree with from speaking.
Wanting to abolish the electoral college

Even on this sight I've seen many posters talking about how that old piece of paper has no relevance today.

Yeah, I think you are way off base there.

Old 07-18-2019, 12:15 PM

17,302 posts, read 8,743,749 times
You guys have already predicted everything in 2016. Nukes, collapse, death camps. How bout trying this one on- destruction of the universe?

Old 07-18-2019, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Aren't the leftists the ones continually attacking the Constitution ?

The constant attack on the 2A, wanting to ignore "due process", banning certain firearms over looks, etc.
Attacking the 1A , banning words, attempting to stop those they don't agree with from speaking.
Wanting to abolish the electoral college

Even on this sight I've seen many posters talking about how that old piece of paper has no relevance today.

Yeah, I think you are way off base there.
It is amazing everything the poster you responded to their side is actually the one doing those, especially making it a one party control which is why they want to change senator amounts, end the electoral college and stack more judges into the supreme court.

Old 07-18-2019, 01:50 PM

170 posts, read 76,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
It is amazing everything the poster you responded to their side is actually the one doing those, especially making it a one party control which is why they want to change senator amounts, end the electoral college and stack more judges into the supreme court.
How silly.

I would, however, like to see the end of the electoral college. It's an obsolete method of picking a president. Let the popular vote, We The People, choose our president.

I would prefer the supreme court have an equal number of conservatives and liberals. I'm sure those in hell would like icewater too, so there's that...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or