U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2019, 09:41 PM

19,469 posts, read 17,560,981 times

Advertisements

Omar was the best gift to the GOP they could have gotten. And AOC is right up there as a close second. Hey, Omar, tell us stories of how your daddy helped the dictator Siad Barre commit genocide over in Somalia. Then tell us how Trump's really the one who hates African Americans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2019, 12:05 AM

34,512 posts, read 41,660,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacInTx View Post
Are the four squad members really that obscure?
How relevant were they a year ago before trump started his branding of them?

Old 07-23-2019, 03:21 AM

3,028 posts, read 3,168,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Omar was the best gift to the GOP they could have gotten. And AOC is right up there as a close second. Hey, Omar, tell us stories of how your daddy helped the dictator Siad Barre commit genocide over in Somalia. Then tell us how Trump's really the one who hates African Americans.

Old 07-23-2019, 03:38 AM

12,724 posts, read 4,302,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
Really, I mean it. I love those naive, unamerican, elitist, arrogant, hypocritical broads!(That’s right, broads. A term that these days shows disrespect. I love em, but have no respect for them)!

Being fully aware that the Trump tsunami owed a great deal to the utter contempt so many Americans had for Hillary, I was fearful that that environment could not be duplicated, causing some apathy among previous Trump voters.

Then, BINGO!! Here is the SQUAD!!

Granted, it took 4 of them to take her place, but hey, there is only 1 Hillary!!!

Trump has played this perfectly. He has his new Hillary, and we can hate them as much, if not more, than we did(do) her.

He is the master. Praise be!!
Well when you've got 4 'representatives' who hate everything this country stands for.....

Old 07-23-2019, 03:48 AM

10,071 posts, read 12,000,130 times
Anyone that is "proud" of these 4 heinous women, is indeed sick!

Old Today, 06:34 AM

2,050 posts, read 2,255,441 times
What happened to the mob squad?

Someone put them in hiding after seeing their poll numbers

Old Today, 06:48 AM

19,465 posts, read 12,330,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
Really, I mean it. I love those naive, unamerican, elitist, arrogant, hypocritical broads!(That’s right, broads. A term that these days shows disrespect. I love em, but have no respect for them)!

Being fully aware that the Trump tsunami owed a great deal to the utter contempt so many Americans had for Hillary, I was fearful that that environment could not be duplicated, causing some apathy among previous Trump voters.

Then, BINGO!! Here is the SQUAD!!

Granted, it took 4 of them to take her place, but hey, there is only 1 Hillary!!!

Trump has played this perfectly. He has his new Hillary, and we can hate them as much, if not more, than we did(do) her.

He is the master. Praise be!!

I agree. They really showcase the lunacy of the left, which Pelosi and the dem party was trying hard to hide.

All the loony, anti-American, pro-illegal, pro-Muslim, anti-Semitic, communist beliefs of the left are now out in the open for everyone to see.

The Squad was a tremendous gift to the republican party and will be a big factor in Trump winning in 2020. Cummings really is helping as well. The more the actual beliefs of the dem party are out in the open, the less people like it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or