U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 09:57 AM

29,785 posts, read 16,467,363 times

Advertisements

Uh oh, how long before wasp spray is locked up in case and we'll need a form of ID to purchase it?
Quote:
The reasons for using wasp spray as an alternative form of meth, he said, could be a result of what he described as a more restrictive opioid market.

“It's not surprising that as the opioid market becomes more restricted, people are turning to other things," he said.

“It’s a sign or a symptom of a larger problem we have … we work on the supply, but there’s also the demand and that’s a lot harder. If you restrict the supply of some things, they’ll turn to something else," he said.
end the war on drugs, people will seek their high anywhere they can even if it kills them. Once decriminalized less potent/detrimental forms can then be developed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 10:04 AM

20,807 posts, read 10,079,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
How the hell do they even consume it? I know the article says the police aren't sure. I'm just trying to imagine if they spray it directly at their face? Or spray it in the air and suck it in?
If it's like other sprays, I think they spray it into a paper bag and inhale.

Just the thought makes me ill.

Old Yesterday, 10:20 AM

2,321 posts, read 630,495 times
anybody who has seen this stuff work (wasps fold up and die midflight) wouldn't touch it with a ten ft pole........

Old Yesterday, 01:48 PM

10,123 posts, read 6,332,855 times
Great, so now we won't be able to have wasp spray anymore.

Old Yesterday, 01:49 PM

654 posts, read 140,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
https://abcnews.go.com/US/west-virgi...ry?id=64398833

Getting high off wasp spray?!? Itís a nerve agent!
Good Lord. There's another product where the cashier will ask for your ID when you want to buy it.

Old Yesterday, 02:17 PM

10,695 posts, read 2,733,880 times
I realize some people say these kids use this stuff only because they cannot get the 'good drugs', but thats the thing...its very easy to find drugs/ drug dealers today.

Meth, heroin, coke, etc, are ALL OVER the counties in my area, and its likely the same everywhere.

I think it may a cost issue, they just dont have the money for the real drugs.

Old Yesterday, 02:25 PM

26,768 posts, read 11,237,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Chlorine in the gene pool.

Good for them.

What is the problem? And I am being 100% serious. If morons want to wreck/end their own lives over copping a cheap buzz, what do you or I care? Doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever if some dope wants to smoke poison.

Thanks to the theft racket we know as the welfare state, I am actually better off if people who are almost guaranteed to be a burden on society just off themselves an save us all the money and effort of taking care of them for a few decades.
We need regulations and oversight against this sort of thing. Government is there to protect us from ourselves and wasp spray is the devil.

Aint that right, nanny staters?

Old Yesterday, 02:29 PM

52,029 posts, read 41,851,918 times
People have been huffing industrial chemicals and everything else under the sun for a long time. It's not anything new and it's awful.

Old Yesterday, 02:57 PM

4,597 posts, read 903,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
People have been huffing industrial chemicals and everything else under the sun for a long time. It's not anything new and it's awful.
To say it is awful is putting it nicely. What's really sad is that unsuspecting people, especially kids, might end up consuming it.

Old Yesterday, 04:43 PM

7,273 posts, read 6,600,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
To say it is awful is putting it nicely. What's really sad is that unsuspecting people, especially kids, might end up consuming it.

Don't kid yourself. There is no such thing as any "unsuspecting" people who will end up consuming it. Anyone, and I mean anyone of any age including kids, who huffs poisonous chemicals knows exactly what they're doing and what they're using and why they're using it. They might not be intelligent and knowledgeable about it, but they definitely are not unsuspecting.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or