Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2019, 11:48 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,478,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Chlorine in the gene pool.

Good for them.

What is the problem? And I am being 100% serious. If morons want to wreck/end their own lives over copping a cheap buzz, what do you or I care? Doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever if some dope wants to smoke poison.

Thanks to the theft racket we know as the welfare state, I am actually better off if people who are almost guaranteed to be a burden on society just off themselves an save us all the money and effort of taking care of them for a few decades.
I agree, good for them

but....

but.. there is a problem that not many see...they procreate, and those babies temp to have birth defects at a higher rate
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2019, 11:49 AM

11,974 posts, read 25,470,414 times
I saw thread titled and assumed some college renamed wasp spray 'flying insect spray'. In case term wasp implied only Whites could use it

Old 07-19-2019, 11:50 AM

16,035 posts, read 6,840,321 times
Time to change field of employment.
I see a sudden need of employment in the field of Nephrology in about 20 years.................

Old 07-19-2019, 11:55 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,048,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
I saw a show on paint huffers and they spray it into a plastic bag. Most of them had a paint ring around their mouth. Not sure if it was same show but another thing they were using was that air in a can. The ones guys fingers and lips were all screwed up from getting froze.
not that I would know anything about it, but you could shove some kleenex into an empty toilet paper roll and spray the compound into that, then place over your nose. Afterwards, you can twist the TP tube into the soft spot that's left in the top of your skull and then be able to see straight up an watch the colorful birds fly into the clouds above.

Old 07-19-2019, 11:59 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,137,287 times
Two words: natural selection

Old 07-19-2019, 01:32 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Wasp spray is bad, mainly because it also kills bees..

Quote:
The bees have been declared the most important living beings on this planet...Recent studies show a dramatic decline of the bees' number as almost 90 percent of the bee population has disappeared in the last few years. The uncontrolled use of pesticides, deforestation or lack of flowers are the main reasons for their extinction.
https://www.sciencetimes.com/article...g-on-earth.htm

Old 07-19-2019, 02:46 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,125,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Chlorine in the gene pool.

Good for them.

What is the problem? And I am being 100% serious. If morons want to wreck/end their own lives over copping a cheap buzz, what do you or I care? Doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever if some dope wants to smoke poison.

Thanks to the theft racket we know as the welfare state, I am actually better off if people who are almost guaranteed to be a burden on society just off themselves an save us all the money and effort of taking care of them for a few decades.
I'm glad there are nutjob people out there taking in chemicals to get high. Hopefully in the next 5 - 10 years most of them are either be hospitalized, require daily dialysis, or dead, gone and forgotten. Only sad part is some of these morons will end up killing people when they crash their vehicles and/or get violent and attack people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies