U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 09:00 AM
 
9,943 posts, read 8,197,218 times
Reputation: 13492

Advertisements

https://abcnews.go.com/US/west-virgi...ry?id=64398833

Getting high off wasp spray?!? Itís a nerve agent!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 09:07 AM
 
6,951 posts, read 2,539,407 times
Reputation: 3789
Chlorine in the gene pool.

Good for them.

What is the problem? And I am being 100% serious. If morons want to wreck/end their own lives over copping a cheap buzz, what do you or I care? Doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever if some dope wants to smoke poison.

Thanks to the theft racket we know as the welfare state, I am actually better off if people who are almost guaranteed to be a burden on society just off themselves an save us all the money and effort of taking care of them for a few decades.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:09 AM
 
Location: NW Nevada
14,255 posts, read 11,657,366 times
Reputation: 13298
I saw this last night. Yea, I don't even see how someone came up with this bright idea. If it kills wasps and hornets it will most certainly kill the hell out of humans. Wasps and hornets are tough man. But supposedly it has a meth like high associated with it. Hmmm, is that before or after death occurs?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:15 AM
 
Location: Jewel Lake (Sagle) Idaho
27,622 posts, read 17,675,866 times
Reputation: 15697
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Chlorine in the gene pool.

Good for them.

What is the problem? And I am being 100% serious. If morons want to wreck/end their own lives over copping a cheap buzz, what do you or I care? Doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever if some dope wants to smoke poison.

Thanks to the theft racket we know as the welfare state, I am actually better off if people who are almost guaranteed to be a burden on society just off themselves an save us all the money and effort of taking care of them for a few decades.
^^^This. You beat me to it. If a few low-IQ morons choose not to pass on their genetic material-it's probably a good thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:22 AM
 
Location: Suburb of Chicago
20,808 posts, read 10,079,044 times
Reputation: 20250
Now why did I think this was going to be a thread about how racist *wasp* spray is?

Apart from that, this shows how desperately addicted people can be. They don't care what they put into their bodies. It's sad, but there's no way to protect people from themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:27 AM
 
6,951 posts, read 2,539,407 times
Reputation: 3789
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
It's sad, but there's no way to protect people from themselves.
Nor should there be.

We each own ourselves. If these people want to end the life that is theirs by definition, that is 100% their natural right to do so. It's the first and most basic natural right. Your life belongs to you. If you wish to discard that life in a trade for a cheap buzz off insecticide, then good on ya.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:32 AM
 
Location: Suburb of Chicago
20,808 posts, read 10,079,044 times
Reputation: 20250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Nor should there be.

We each own ourselves. If these people want to end the life that is theirs by definition, that is 100% their natural right to do so. It's the first and most basic natural right. Your life belongs to you. If you wish to discard that life in a trade for a cheap buzz off insecticide, then good on ya.
I agree. We all make our own choices. I still feel some compassion about it, but in the end, the price people will pay for the choices they make is on them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:34 AM
 
Location: USA
17,921 posts, read 8,921,474 times
Reputation: 13420
It is also a good self defense tool in Communist Occupied Territory where even Pepper Spray is illegal for the law abiding to possess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:52 AM
 
Location: Kentucky
536 posts, read 311,771 times
Reputation: 2204
Well, I sprayed some wasps in the corner of my garage and the wind blew it back in my face, eyes burned, face burned, nose ran for 20 minutes. It can't be a pleasant high if that was any indication...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:55 AM
 
5,159 posts, read 2,612,240 times
Reputation: 6572
How the hell do they even consume it? I know the article says the police aren't sure. I'm just trying to imagine if they spray it directly at their face? Or spray it in the air and suck it in?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top