U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2019, 10:16 AM

9,090 posts, read 2,813,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Omar cheated our immigration system by marrying her brother. Additionally, she wants to change America.

I wish she would go back.
She's not going anywhere, nor should she. Chanting send her back is just stupid. Nobody is sending anybody anywhere. It doesn't even make sense. It's like a pack of dogs. One starts barking, and the rest join in, not even knowing what they're barking about. I guess Trump forgot his wife was an illegal immigrant. At least Omar wasn't.

6,349 posts, read 3,545,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
How exactly are you interpreting "Send her back?"
I donít have to interpret it. Trump was extremely clear with his words. I suggest you re-read his specific quotes before responding to this topic any longer. You arenít doing yourself any favors here, and I say that with all due respect.

27,169 posts, read 19,209,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
I guess this is the new RWNJ "fact" the 2017-18 one was that David Hogg was a hired actor and wasn't at the shooting.. How did that turn out for you in the 2018 elections?
david hogg was up for election in 2018?
seems odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Who ever said anything about stripping one of citizenship?

You’re squirming a bit.
squirming? that's way too nice. OP is wildly flailing.

Old 07-18-2019, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBurgh View Post
She mocked Americans for fearing Al Qaeda

Send her back
The ignorance of such a statement is stunning. However, Trump doesn't care and neither do his supporters.

Old 07-18-2019, 10:18 AM

Quote:
BTW, Trump said they CAN go back.

People who understand the meaning of words can distinguish the difference.

He said tgey can go back, fix their problems and then return to show us how to do it.
The chant was send her back. How ignorant. She is a naturalized American citizen.

Old 07-18-2019, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Omar should be sent back because she cheated her way in by marrying her brother.
Melania married Trump in 2005 and became a citizen in 2006. Oh the irony.

Old 07-18-2019, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
You are so right. The issue in this country is that many people can't listen or read well and make it what they want to hear. Liberals tend not even to listen to the original full conversation but just take over what talking heads are telling them.
So the chant last night wasn't send her back? Please tell me where I got that wrong.

5,052 posts, read 1,829,344 times
Quote:
How exactly are you interpreting "Send her back?"

Is that a round trip, all expenses paid, vacation to her country of origin? The Trump vacation package?
This ought to be an eye-roller. It is endless entertainment watching the flipping and flopping and pretzel logic that the Trump whacks have to use to justify this stuff. It would be easier to respect them if they just came straight out and say what they are thinking; that anyone that does not agree with their neo-fascist agenda should be "sent back" or "locked up".

12,922 posts, read 3,279,393 times
Quote:
This is so sad how obliviously Trump supporters have exposed their souls to America.
The good news is that Americans are having this important discussion that perhaps has remained too much under the covers for too long now, even today. The bad news is that we adults can't seem to reconcile anything like this beyond our preconceived notions, so the discussion is something like listening to music with the volume on mute...

Ultimately the most fundamental aspect of this problem remains; ignorance. No different from the argument that if you have a criticism of United States domestic or foreign policy, you should leave the country. That's the sort of ignorance we see very much alive and well in this forum, just like we see all the ignorance about what is racism and what is not. Nothing you can do about that problem. A rather serious one at that, but when it comes to ignorance, sometimes it seems the more you call it out, the worse it gets.

Why?

Because ignorant people don't know they are ignorant, and they are loud and proud to let that be known.

The perfect example is the white supremacist who spouts their ignorant supremacist nonsense. Anyone want to tell me these people know they are ignorant or at all quiet about it? No different from the rest.

You know who you are. Correct that! No you don't!

Old 07-18-2019, 10:22 AM

10,799 posts, read 13,722,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Dangerous is her way of thinking. Prevent more like her from coming. A small sampling of Omarís bigotry and anti Americanism. With links to daily beast for lefties approval.
https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...ericanism.html
I only see a link to a right wing website....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies