U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2019, 12:02 PM

19,959 posts, read 14,785,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
You know the left is ashamed of their ideas when all they have is the racist card.
It's the only thing they have.

Old 07-18-2019, 12:02 PM

5,492 posts, read 1,568,832 times
The message is really not about sending someone to the country of their background, its more about getting rid of them.
The most accurate way to say this is "Send her back to the womb".

Old 07-18-2019, 12:05 PM

6,349 posts, read 3,534,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Sounds like you're mad your argument didn't work out like you thought it would.
Are you an adult? Because this is one of the more childish things I’ve seen posted here.

We aren’t “arguing”. If you believe that then you really are a child.

You weren’t able to retort without extrapolation and exaggeration as your sources of truth. I don’t have time for word pretzels that rely on obfuscation to avoid answering questions. If you require some clarification on this, go back and read your post that I replied to that you quoted me on here, and tally what within your post is actual fact, and what within your post are statements of your own, passed off as fact.

I don’t have time for kid stuff. You want to take that as a win? Be my guest. I’ll save my words for a more worthy participant here.

Old 07-18-2019, 12:06 PM

5,720 posts, read 4,249,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
You don't think it's racist to say that someone who has a different opinion than you needs to go back to whatever country their from? Why do they not get the benefit of shaping THEIR country?
No i don't think that's racism. Its a lot of things, non of which are good but its just not racist.. not in my eyes. If your gonna set the racism bar that low, don't be upset when most folks start to ignore it..

34,726 posts, read 29,106,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Omar cheated our immigration system by marrying her brother. Additionally, she wants to change America.

I wish she would go back.
Omar herself was granted citizenship when she was 17 and unmarried.

That "brother" stuff is unproven rumor and speculation.

We know, however, that there are people pretty high up in the Republican party at the moment who have used money to make some pretty "creative" documents appear to help certain individuals immigrate to the US, so I think the glass houses/stones line is appropriate here.

26,950 posts, read 17,454,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
The message is really not about sending someone to the country of their background, its more about getting rid of them.
What? You mean to tell me that now the right not only wants the authority to dictate and decide what comes out of the womb and when but what gets sent back as well?

Last edited by sickofnyc; 07-18-2019 at 12:18 PM..

Old 07-18-2019, 12:08 PM

34,726 posts, read 29,106,408 times
All this "racist card" stuff doesn't work when people are saying and doing things are are very clearly racist.

You can deny it all you want, but telling people of color to "go back where they came from" is most definitely racist behavior. Doesn't matter that you were once nice to a black person.

If you are in bed with Neo-Nazis? You're not a friend to the Jews, no matter how many individual Jews you've ever been nice to.

That's how all that works, really.

Having "a black friend" doesn't give you a "get out of jail free" card to toss out when you say and do racist crap.

Old 07-18-2019, 12:10 PM

10,324 posts, read 6,324,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Further Studies. Or should it be "Fuhrer Studies"?

Care to elaborate on #7 ?

I can only guess, it is what is happening on our southern border. You are aware that those people chose to be there, chose to attempt asylum here. I know, the left isn't all that good with personal responsibilities, and what happens when one makes the wrong choices.

Old 07-18-2019, 12:10 PM

19,959 posts, read 14,785,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
She is the face of the American hating left. It has always been that way. In Vietnam they spit on returning soldiers and called them baby killers, when the 90% of all deaths in Vietnam were under the Democrat LBJ. They should have been spitting on him, as he's the one that sent them there.

Old 07-18-2019, 12:11 PM

12,922 posts, read 3,279,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoniDanko View Post
I must be racist, si I can't figure it out. So if I'm following along correctly, your argument is that what Trump said was NOT racist in the litteral sence, but you assumed it to be racist based on stuff Trump stated in the past? Us that correct?
What part of the comment of mine you are quoting do you not understand? That comment and the many of mine prior along with all the other comments trying to point out the same thing?

Let me ask you this question...

If all the women Trump asked to go back to where they came from were lilly white Dorris Day types, and if the very same Dorris Day types had said the exact same things as these women of color said, would Trump have made the same suggestion?

To put it another way, is it what the women are saying that Trump should be addressing and debating or is it that AND something else? When you suggest someone you don't agree with is not American or somehow from somewhere else, that's much harder to do with people who are white, if not impossible. Don't hear Trump telling Pelosi to go back to where she came from for example.

So emerges the issue of race, yet again!

Wish I could stay and waste more time explaining the obvious, but wasting this much time is something I'm determined to reduce in this forum if I can, so I really should sign off now. As I should have done long by now...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies