Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2019, 12:16 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,522,365 times

Advertisements

It’s amazing to read the comments from Trump supporters defending him when they KNOW he was being racist when he made those comments. They cling to anything they can to upset the left not caring about the damage it’s doing to this country.

Old 07-18-2019, 12:17 PM

29,526 posts, read 9,696,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoniDanko View Post
That's NOT what he was saying at all. He was saying that if you hate this country, your not a real American...
I'm not hearing much about "hating this country." I'm hearing legitimate criticism of Trump and whatever else is wrong with American domestic or foreign policy by people who believe these sorts of debates are part of what makes America great. It's these other nitwits who are calling these discussions "hatred of America" and then a whole lot of other nitwits who hear nothing but the same "hatred of America." Also not realizing they are a UUGE part of the problem in America today!

May we have a good day in America today anyway! Cheers!

12,601 posts, read 7,218,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Are you an adult? Because this is one of the more childish things I’ve seen posted here.

We aren’t “arguing”. If you believe that then you really are a child.

You weren’t able to retort without extrapolation and exaggeration as your sources of truth. I don’t have time for word pretzels that rely on obfuscation to avoid answering questions. If you require some clarification on this, go back and read your post that I replied to that you quoted me on here, and tally what within your post is actual fact, and what within your post are statements of your own, passed off as fact.

I don’t have time for kid stuff. You want to take that as a win? Be my guest. I’ll save my words for a more worthy participant here.
This is all awfully rich, coming from a Trump supporter. Wow.

63,919 posts, read 46,702,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I think the point is that by lying to get in, Omar cheated the system. To some people (and I admit that I am one of them), lying and cheating are dishonest behaviors that edge into illegality, if they are not is not actually there.

And, yes, I think that many people -- even Trumpsters -- have nothing against people from other countries coming here and becoming citizens. If that was the case, only people whose ancestors lived in what is now the U.S. a thousand years ago would be acceptable to them.
Omar lied to get in?

In where? Who did she lie to? When?

She was a child when her father and siblings legally immigrated from Somalia after a 4 year stint in a refugee camp in Kenya.

11,523 posts, read 14,644,836 times
When T was campaigning he was constantly complaining about America's problems and how he could make it great again. This was wrong and this was wrong and this needed fixing, etc. Maybe he should have gone back to where he came from.

Old 07-18-2019, 12:18 PM

30,993 posts, read 22,039,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
Oh, let me guess. The fascist in chief had another of his Nuremberg rallies.
Did these guys tell you that. Im pretty sure they are big admires of the Fuerer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nun_C0jdgDA&t=35s

Obama's secret friend Farrakhan and his hatred of Jews.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUvz1HNcHCY

Old 07-18-2019, 12:18 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,501,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
This is all awfully rich, coming from a Trump supporter. Wow.
I didn’t vote for Trump. Don’t you think it’s silly to make such an accusation?

Some of you honestly have the communication skills of children, plain and simple.

Old 07-18-2019, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Of course it's okay for you to accept that President Trump slept with prostitutes, and sexually molested women without any proof. It's okay to accept the accusations against Justice Kavanaugh without any proof. Right?
Can you not address your claim? Yes or no? Stop trying to deflect.

Old 07-18-2019, 12:19 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,113,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
You believe everything you hear, especially if Trump said it.
Learn to recognize the Dunning-Kruger effect when you see it.

Old 07-18-2019, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
I didn’t vote for Trump. Don’t you think it’s silly to make such an accusation?

Some of you honestly have the communication skills of children, plain and simple.
You sure are bending, twisting and contorting in support of him and his followers. Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.

If your intentions are otherwise, perhaps you should make them known. That's how you communicate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.