U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 09:55 AM

26,824 posts, read 9,110,419 times

Advertisements

No better example of rich white privilege self-loathing than the MSNBC political commentator in the bubble

Look at this clowns history !!!
He has never been poor and has no life experience with it at all !!! Yet he's the self proclaimed expert raised in the bubble and out of touch with people he claims to know so much about !!!
“Look at history, he says and that's just what we should do and look at his history and decide who he represents when he made $ 265 million nearly two decades ago !!!

His description of the what Republicans are doing is just what was done to Trump by the intel agencies. What a tool and fool this guy is and he is a MSNBC political commentator !!!

Donny Deutsch - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donny_Deutsch

Donny Deutsch joined his father's advertising firm, David Deutsch Associates, in 1983. In 1989, David Deutsch handed full control of the agency to Donny Deutsch, who became chairman.Deutsch renamed the agency Deutsch Inc. and later sold it to the Interpublic Group of Companies in 2000 for $265 million.

Donny Deutsch Blasts Pro-Trump 'Wealthy White People' - Mediaite.com
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/msnbc...your-children/

“And I want to talk to the white people out there, okay.

. I’m not saying Trump is that person, but every playbook that’s happening, every single playbook, creating the other, getting rich people to look the other way, getting people to not trust the press, getting a judicial system in your pocket, getting an entire branch of government, the legislative branch — I mean, the Republicans, to just march with you, to act above the law

Last edited by phma; Today at 10:06 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 11:43 AM

26,821 posts, read 19,092,607 times
good ol' donny deutchbag.

Quote:
“Look at history. It can happen here. Maybe it’s the Jews next!"
-donny deutchbag

Old Today, 12:03 PM

491 posts, read 469,806 times
I love it when Jews act as the moral authority for white people. Maybe he should focus on cleaning his own house first. The me-too perpetrators are grossly over represented by a certain religion.

Old Today, 12:32 PM

7,342 posts, read 4,461,489 times
I thought I watched a fair amount of MSNBC. I love me some Nicole Wallace, but I don't remember this guy and didn't recognize his pic I found online. He made a real impression on me, I guess.

Old Today, 12:35 PM

23,214 posts, read 12,327,301 times
I don't know this guy well but he's an entertainer.

He's not someone voted in to represent anybody.

So yeah - he grew up in a bubble......and says silly things -- at least he's not making decisions about our govt.

Old Today, 01:10 PM

6,883 posts, read 6,204,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I thought I watched a fair amount of MSNBC. I love me some Nicole Wallace, but I don't remember this guy and didn't recognize his pic I found online. He made a real impression on me, I guess.
He is usually just a guest and he has his own show on Sundays I think. His main claim to fame is that he has known Donald Trump socially for decades and knows what a slime bag Trump is. My guess is that he debauched with Trump in those days.

Old Today, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Must have been like looking in the mirror !!!

You can't remember him but you do remember you !!!

Old Today, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I don't know this guy well but he's an entertainer.

He's not someone voted in to represent anybody.

So yeah - he grew up in a bubble......and says silly things -- at least he's not making decisions about our govt.
That could be said about any political commentator !!! They entertain us with their opinions.
What better way can media do the job of picking the next President !!! It almost goes unnoticed !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies