U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2019, 11:42 AM

6,423 posts, read 3,562,784 times

Advertisements

Hate. Next to racism, hate is the weapon lobbed most often by Democrats. Itís been used so often, and so dishonestly, that it too has lesser effect now. Democrats love to call people racist, sexist, xenophobic, and hateful. When will they ever figure out a new and more honest approach??

Old 07-18-2019, 11:42 AM

10,707 posts, read 4,459,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Yea all those tranny child molesters and Hollywood rapists are republicans lol.
They have a home in the GOP thanks to Trump.

Old 07-18-2019, 11:43 AM

11,789 posts, read 4,983,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
The GOP leadership has fallen in line with Trump.

The GOP is Trump's party.

The GOP has become the party of hate, sexual predator's, white nationalists and pedophiles. The hypocrisy coming from the GOP concerning morals, economics and white collar crime is beyond all reason.

10,333 posts, read 6,331,996 times
Quote:
I hate entitled people.

I hate lazy people.

I hate people unwilling to work.

I hate people who refuse to accept responsibility for their behaviors.

Yes, I am dripping with hate and I donít have one ounce of shame about it.

Here is the problem, if you are white. You aren't able to hate, dislike, or disagree with any of the above if they are a different color or gender ( probably another trigger word for some) than you. It will make you a racist, xenophobe, homophobe , bigot, deplorable, etc..I'm sure there are many more descriptive words.

Yet they can criticize, insult, and spew hatred to anyone and get a free pass. It's amazing how groups that just wanted equality (and they should have it) have gone past that and into "protected" status.

30,217 posts, read 16,723,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
yup. it's the same type of stupid hyperbole.
Well, let me know when you call Trump and the Republicans out on it instead of only blaming democrats.

Old 07-18-2019, 11:44 AM

9,203 posts, read 4,197,617 times
Quote:
So have a bunch of dems.

We at least donít openly try to create pedo-friendly situations like having trannies read to kids.
This is the kind of hatred that completely defines our era.

Nobody cares about the sexual predators in the GOP among 'family values' politicians, the Catholic church, the Southern Baptist church, or any other highly conservative religious organizations. It all goes back to how we are in such a dire moral crisis because LGBT people are allowed to exist in this country even though there have been far more instances of pedophilia reported among religious leaders.

Old 07-18-2019, 11:44 AM

30,217 posts, read 16,723,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Hate. Next to racism, hate is the weapon lobbed most often by Democrats. Itís been used so often, and so dishonestly, that it too has lesser effect now. Democrats love to call people racist, sexist, xenophobic, and hateful. When will they ever figure out a new and more honest approach??
Yeah? Let me know when Trump stops accusing Democrats of 'hating America'.

Again, classic projection.

Old 07-18-2019, 11:45 AM

5,062 posts, read 1,832,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
You often hear that Trumpism is not the same as the Republican platform. After two years of Trump it is pretty obvious what the difference is. It is hate. The guy drips hatred at all of his MAGA events. He is a classic demagogue who gets a crowd of other haters riled up with chants about some group of people that he says they should all hate. In 2016 it was Hillary, people from south of the border, elitists (which is ironic because Trump is the very definition of elitism), and the media. Now it is the squad. And Silicon Valley. And the Fed when it won't lower interest rates. And many of our former allies.

The Republican party never had hate as an element of their platform; they never have gone out of their way for disadvantaged people but they never hated them like Trump does. I am not sure America has ever had a political climate in it that was so filled with pure hatred like this one. It is really sad that this is what America has come to be.
Sad from an idealistic point of view but the reality is that this is human nature.

Humans engaged in two World Wars in the 20th century that killed nearly 100,000,000 people (100 million). In WWII alone about 3% of the global population was terminated.

Hate has always been part of our tribal nature. It will always find a way to come to the fore, part of the process of natural selection.

Old 07-18-2019, 11:45 AM

465 posts, read 85,071 times
Professional athletes who beat their wives/girlfriends and rape are Republicans too, right?

How about performers?? R Kelly is known for his MAGA hat collection lol

Old 07-18-2019, 11:46 AM

5,245 posts, read 1,307,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
You often hear that Trumpism is not the same as the Republican platform. After two years of Trump it is pretty obvious what the difference is. It is hate. The guy drips hatred at all of his MAGA events. He is a classic demagogue who gets a crowd of other haters riled up with chants about some group of people that he says they should all hate. In 2016 it was Hillary, people from south of the border, elitists (which is ironic because Trump is the very definition of elitism), and the media. Now it is the squad. And Silicon Valley. And the Fed when it won't lower interest rates. And many of our former allies.

The Republican party never had hate as an element of their platform; they never have gone out of their way for disadvantaged people but they never hated them like Trump does. I am not sure America has ever had a political climate in it that was so filled with pure hatred like this one. It is really sad that this is what America has come to be.
Oh, please. I would be willing to be you never even watched a Trump rally and you are gettin sound bites from CNN.

The hate is from the left, not the right. They hate him and want you to hate him because their power is threatened. Why is their power threatened? Because they have lied to you for eternity and his policies work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies