U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2019, 11:46 AM

974 posts, read 213,985 times

Advertisements

Regardless of which side you're on, there has been a significant increase in the level of hateful outbursts since Trump came on the scene. Much of the dialogue has become more undiplomatic and emotionally expressive, rather than rational and dispassionate. To me it seems divisive and designed to appeal to fringe groups, rather than moderates. It's not clear to me how the country is growing "greater"; it's just becoming more hateful. We need less hate in our dialogues. Making America Hate Again isn't a positive goal.

Old 07-18-2019, 11:47 AM

465 posts, read 85,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
They have a home in the GOP thanks to Trump.
What does that even mean??

Old 07-18-2019, 11:48 AM

170 posts, read 76,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post

We at least don’t openly try to create pedo-friendly situations like having trannies read to kids.
How many trannies do you know? And are you referring to transvestites or transsexuals?

Big mind blowing fact for ya, most pedophiles aren't dressing up like women.

Old 07-18-2019, 11:48 AM

27,230 posts, read 19,230,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Well, let me know when you call Trump and the Republicans out on it instead of only blaming democrats.
okay. as soon as you let me know when you call leftists out on it instead of only blaming trump and republicans.

Old 07-18-2019, 11:54 AM

17,256 posts, read 8,737,856 times
short list of “Hate” accusations from lefty- “McCain=Racist, Romney=racist, Bush=racist”

Old 07-18-2019, 11:58 AM

5,062 posts, read 1,833,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Regardless of which side you're on, there has been a significant increase in the level of hateful outbursts since Trump came on the scene. Much of the dialogue has become more undiplomatic and emotionally expressive, rather than rational and dispassionate. To me it seems divisive and designed to appeal to fringe groups, rather than moderates. It's not clear to me how the country is growing "greater"; it's just becoming more hateful. We need less hate in our dialogues. Making America Hate Again isn't a positive goal.
Depends on what you view as "positive" doesn't it? There are people in this world that thrive on hate and yearn for destruction and conflict. You can read their words every single day here on POC in defense of Trumpism.

Last edited by GearHeadDave; 07-18-2019 at 12:15 PM..

Old 07-18-2019, 12:22 PM

4,917 posts, read 3,993,435 times
Quote:
THE Cat AGREES. What CONCERNS this overweight feline is that so many people are becoming divided and getting caught up in the entire MAHA mess. Hate fosters anger and hate, and having a leader who encourages and even instigates it.
THE late great President Bush encouraged us to be a "kinder, gentler nation. "
Now,, manners have gone out the door, and just to irritate the masses, I go out of my way to be not only polite, but to be a positive influence when ever I can.

Old 07-18-2019, 12:24 PM

38,475 posts, read 15,081,662 times
Quote:
Making America Hate Again.

Nailed it.

Old 07-18-2019, 12:28 PM

24,281 posts, read 12,046,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
MANY a republican 'family values' politician has been caught with little boys.

Get real.
Epstein is liberal.

Old 07-18-2019, 12:30 PM

5,273 posts, read 3,776,565 times
Dropped in to scan a few threads including this one. The crazy has been ratcheted up big time over the past week. No point in saying anything else. Way too toxic to waste time on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies