U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 06:23 AM

17,902 posts, read 8,921,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Wouldn't those be "common sense" regulations?
"Common sense" and "Reasonable". Let's use all their lying buzzwords.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 06:29 AM

8,699 posts, read 2,494,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Let's discuss how this is not what all this corruption is pointing to. Makes perfect sense when we observe what is happening now.
Corruption you say? In the fed or just Trump admin?

I seem to recall a color energy company getting 540 million dollars and not long after filing bankruptcy. All part of the bailout and Obama's drive for green energy. Those shovel ready jobs so many are still waiting for.

Corruption. Like spending 40 million tax dollars on a gas station in Afghanistan?

Obama wrote executive orders because congress wouldn't pass laws he wanted. Trump didn't invent that I doubt Obama did either. I simply note that the left turns a blind eye.

Corruption. Like when the sitting AG meets with Bill Clinton on the tarmac of an airport. All while his wife is under investigation? Most of us call that corruption. The question begs, were you also offended by that?

The only reason I am even replying to this thread is the obvious hypocrisy.

Old Today, 06:32 AM

2,243 posts, read 654,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post

Let's discuss how this is not what all this corruption is pointing to. Makes perfect sense when we observe what is happening now.
I gotta admit...this whole notion of “rewriting the Constitution” is merely a leftist paranoid delusion.

Anybody suffering from said delusion should probably be in an institution, for their own protection, if for no other reason.

Old Today, 06:36 AM

8,699 posts, read 2,494,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
I gotta admit...this whole notion of “rewriting the Constitution” is merely a leftist paranoid delusion.

Anybody suffering from said delusion should probably be in an institution, for their own protection, if for no other reason.
The sky is falling the sky is falling

I think back to the debate. Will you accept the election results if you lose? Hillary was looking to drive a stake through Obama's heart. She claimed that she would. The left in a frenzy were worried that Trump wouldn't. Hypocrites.

Now they worry about the constitution. Hypocrites.

Old Today, 06:41 AM

7,942 posts, read 2,308,244 times
OP's posts is representative of most on the left. That's why Republicans/Independents will flock to the polls to make sure those ideas won't become reality. Trump landslide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies