Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2009, 12:36 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,833,293 times

Advertisements

domestic terrorism at work.

www.moveon.org

Old 07-21-2009, 12:41 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,436,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
domestic terrorism at work.

www.moveon.org
No, domestic terrorism is what you see brewing here in this thread. Posting from a jerk who doesn't feel he should pay taxes and is contemplating and encouraging others to take part in a violent take over of the US government.

Old 07-21-2009, 12:42 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,168,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I like it...it's like reading an action figure comic book, or one of those old men's magazines from the fifties.
Me too, I hope the repukes keep this nonsense going right thru to 2016, highly entertaining!

Old 07-21-2009, 12:42 PM

10,818 posts, read 14,888,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBee View Post
We should all stop paying federal income taxes, the revolution can start when the IRS sends federal agents to come take your property.
A mass protest with millions refusing to pay or overloading the system with bogus paperwork. That is what scares the hell out of them.

Old 07-21-2009, 12:44 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,549,793 times
We live in a country that is governed by the people. Our revolutions take place at the election polls. We just need another election or maybe an impeachment for irresponsible government leaders.

The biggest problem we had at the last election was too many people voting too many times. Surely the honest people in America would have made better choices.

What would really be great is for everybody to e-mail their government leaders and tell them what you think about the job they are doing and even greater would be if they START listening to what you say.

Old 07-21-2009, 12:45 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,833,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
No, domestic terrorism is what you see brewing here in this thread. Posting from a jerk who doesn't feel he should pay taxes and is contemplating and encouraging others to take part in a violent take over of the US government.

a coup d'etat is impossible in this day and age. I wish more people would vote, especially in local elections. I also think that the scumbags in washington need term limits. sorry, but strom thurmond should not have been making decisions at 100. I think the majority of people are more angry at the tax structure. I know that's what annoys me, and thus why I support a flat, or consumption tax. an armed takeover is unrealistic. do these people know how big the DOD is? however, I wouldn't mind kicking a couple of the people in washington in the butt.

Old 07-21-2009, 12:48 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,947,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
It's a good things there's a first amendment, which makes it NOT domestic terrorism.

Old 07-21-2009, 12:51 PM

7,084 posts, read 12,029,760 times
LoLz, doubtful anyone could get an armed revolution going and win against tanks. Even then, you'd be replacing the fat and stupid leaders the majority chose by election with violent dictators. Those would would then realize they can't abolish taxes like they desire and still pay for everything they need to make the country operate.

Old 07-21-2009, 12:54 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,436,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
It's a good things there's a first amendment, which makes it NOT domestic terrorism.
Sorry, but discussing and encouraging others to take part in a violent take over of our government gets reported to the FBI by me.

I guess a thread started by a young Middle Eastern man asking others to join him in his jihad against the tyranny of the US government would also be protected under the First Amendment according to you huh?

This has nothing to do with the First Amendment, it has to do with conspiring to commit a terrorist act against the United States of America. Not only that but discussing it openly, and encouraging others to adopt the same effed up mindset.

Old 07-21-2009, 12:59 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,168,742 times
This thread is just more insight into the stupidity that is the repug mind.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies