U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2019, 08:07 AM

5,199 posts, read 1,299,912 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
By definition: If you LIE on your application to enter into America and get a complete free ride off the suffering American worker, you should be sent back. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

So it appears their chants were merited.
I agree but half of central America is doing this exact thing RIGHT NOW. You did hear that California is giving free health care to illegals, right? YOU don't get free health care, I assume.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2019, 08:10 AM

5,199 posts, read 1,299,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Are you capable of doing research? Apparently not. It's pretty easy to find video's of her rants.
The one I find most disturbing is when she says Al Quaeda and her eyes light up and in the same breathe she says America with a very down expression. It's so obvious where her loyalties lie if you see that video.

6,400 posts, read 3,545,192 times
I don’t hold the crime of lying on immigration paperwork against her for when she arrived here. She was a teenager. It’s her tax dodging and campaign finance fraud that bothers me, and the fact that her adult life here seems to have been rooted in a series of lies. Well - that and the fact that I truly believe she hates white America.

26,950 posts, read 17,457,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Stay on topic. The thread is about an illegal infiltrator from Minnesota who now is in elected office. Now what?
Birther poop redux

Old 07-19-2019, 08:29 AM

Heres another interesting article. In her divorce paperwork, Omar claimed that her second husband Ersi “disappeared” and that she had no idea where he was for over six years, and that she did not know ONE member of his family that could be contacted in order to search for him.

Meanwhile however, Ersi was online with social media profiles, and created a website for her sister’s business, Grit Partners in Kenya. It is believed that Ersi lives in Kenya now along with he and Omar’s other sister Sahra Noor.

https://alphanewsmn.com/hidden-clue-...riage-history/

Old 07-19-2019, 08:44 AM

4,041 posts, read 1,057,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Heres another interesting article. In her divorce paperwork, Omar claimed that her second husband Ersi ďdisappearedĒ and that she had no idea where he was for over six years, and that she did not know ONE member of his family that could be contacted in order to search for him.

Meanwhile however, Ersi was online with social media profiles, and created a website for her sisterís business, Grit Partners in Kenya. It is believed that Ersi lives in Kenya now along with he and Omarís other sister Sahra Noor.

https://alphanewsmn.com/hidden-clue-...riage-history/

What is going to take to get her removed? I'm not asking rhetorically, I'm genuinely interested in what we have to do to remove her from office.

Anyone know?

Old 07-19-2019, 08:45 AM

And one more article from the Free Beacon, which reiterated that until recently, Ersi’s social media account had old photos of him with Omar’s two oldest children, including one from a hospital when one was born, in which he refers to the baby as his niece, and another photo of him and the girls at an older age in England, with the caption “me and my nieces”. Although screen captures exist, apparently the social media account was deleted, making it impossible to authenticate the photos (even though the two girls in the photo are clearly Onar’s daughters).

https://freebeacon.com/blog/it-only-...mars-marriage/

I think this story is going to grow, and stick. In the end if I’m wrong for believing any of this I’ll be the first to admit it. I do not anticipate that happening, however.

Old 07-19-2019, 08:48 AM

27,197 posts, read 19,209,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
And one more article from the Free Beacon, which reiterated that until recently, Ersiís social media account had old photos of him with Omarís two oldest children, including one from a hospital when one was born, in which he refers to the baby as his niece, and another photo of him and the girls at an older age in England, with the caption ďme and my niecesĒ. Although screen captures exist, apparently the social media account was deleted, making it impossible to authenticate the photos (even though the two girls in the photo are clearly Onarís daughters).

https://freebeacon.com/blog/it-only-...mars-marriage/

I think this story is going to grow, and stick. In the end if Iím wrong for believing any of this Iíll be the first to admit it. I do not anticipate that happening, however.
thankfully someone was astute enough to save lots of her social media before she purged it.

Old 07-19-2019, 08:51 AM

46,220 posts, read 34,216,385 times
Allegations about Omar’s marriage to her brother have been around for several years. Both the AP and Minneapolis Star traced the source of original allegations to social media.

David Steinberg cites multiple unnamed sources in Minneapolis.

An allegation that appears credible is not the same thing as being proven credible.

Just two days ago, Trump said “ There’s a lot of talk about the fact she was married to her brother. I know nothing about it”.

POTUS has the full and unlimited resources of the CIA, FBI and SS at his disposal. He alone is in the best position to either confirm allegations or refute them.

Instead, Trump is repeating gossip and covering himself with the “ I know nothing about it remark”.

That is as curious as the original allegations, she married her brother.

Old 07-19-2019, 08:55 AM

32,707 posts, read 16,730,881 times
Wow. The right-wing blogosphere has dialed the hate up to eleven, haven't they?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or