U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-19-2019, 09:25 AM
 
Location: A safe distance from San Francisco
8,625 posts, read 6,182,569 times
Reputation: 8638

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
I say we END ALL IMMIGRATION into America in any way. And deport every "anchor baby" and illegal running roughshod over this country.
We should have done that the day after 9/11.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-19-2019, 09:27 AM
 
Location: Austin TX
6,349 posts, read 3,534,276 times
Reputation: 8332
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Facts and the truth. So far all they have on her are innuendo, out right lies, and conspiracy theories.
And tax fraud.
And campaign finance fraud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2019, 09:27 AM
 
Location: NE Ohio
30,409 posts, read 16,709,805 times
Reputation: 8924
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
You're wrong.

This could easily, even likely, be his undoing. He has breached a trust....has disrespected the bond he had with his loyal fans.

This is huge. If he loses, mark July 18th, 2019 as the day the tide turned....so unnecessarily.
You hope. Not likely.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2019, 09:35 AM
 
Location: NE Ohio
30,409 posts, read 16,709,805 times
Reputation: 8924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Sorry, I'm not buying this story. "PowerLine blog" is not a legitimate source of information.

When there's a legitimate news story on a neutral news site then I'll pay attention. For now, I'm ignoring this story about Rep. Omar. It's trash.
Just because you think PowerLine "is not a legitimate source" does not mean the writer, the one who has done the research, is not legitimate. The story may have been (and probably was) posted on more than one site.

Do articles posted in NYT that you disagree with automatically discredit the NYT, in your view?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2019, 09:37 AM
 
Location: A safe distance from San Francisco
8,625 posts, read 6,182,569 times
Reputation: 8638
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNBsonfH0Ws


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdFmkW7Je5s


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHdp6eeXJUk

Not one of them have anything beneficial to offer; therefore, all they can do is use fear to get votes.

Stop watching the liberal-biased media and you'll see them for what they really are.
Thank you, Katie.

I don't think I had even heard of Pressley until a few days ago. She is absolutely vile and sounds like the most dangerous of the group.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2019, 09:37 AM
 
Location: OH->FL->NJ
10,100 posts, read 8,137,200 times
Reputation: 4306
Doesnt lying when applying for citizenship automatically revoke if proven to be false.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2019, 09:40 AM
 
5,581 posts, read 2,054,110 times
Reputation: 7073
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Just because you think PowerLine "is not a legitimate source" does not mean the writer, the one who has done the research, is not legitimate. The story may have been (and probably was) posted on more than one site.

Do articles posted in NYT that you disagree with automatically discredit the NYT, in your view?

So far all of the reasonably neutral newspapers and websites have said that the evidence of immigration fraud is INCONCLUSIVE. They are unable to prove one way or the other if her immigration or marriages are legitimate or not.

Until conclusive evidence is found, this is a smear campaign against Omar based on innuendo and unproven allegations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2019, 09:42 AM
 
Location: Austin TX
6,349 posts, read 3,534,276 times
Reputation: 8332
Daily Mail UK published a family photo of Omar with both her current husband and her “ex” husband all together. It was taken in London and first appeared in a Somali forum in 2016, which falls during the period that Omar claims her husband was “absent and missing.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...d-husband.html

I really don’t think this is just going to go away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2019, 09:46 AM
 
21,648 posts, read 11,675,664 times
Reputation: 12369
There’s no doubt she’s a foreign agent who has wormed her way into government. She lied to her voters saying her top priority is healthcare but all she has done is attack Israel and push Muslim agendas while using the racism blowtorch on anyone who calls out her lying mouth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2019, 09:47 AM
 
27,169 posts, read 19,202,531 times
Reputation: 14483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Wow. The right-wing blogosphere has dialed the hate up to eleven, haven't they?
oh goodie. here come the leftwing shock troops, babbling insipidly about 'hate' in a vain effort to shut down the conversation

sorry bud. it won't work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top