U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2019, 08:09 AM

2,454 posts, read 673,348 times

Advertisements

Ugly thread filled with lies and hate and fear written by ugly...Americans? Birtherism on steroids.

Shameful!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2019, 08:14 AM

6,524 posts, read 3,624,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Ugly thread filled with lies and hate and fear written by ugly...Americans? Birtherism on steroids.

Shameful!
You forgot racism. Canít forget the racism!

Old 07-20-2019, 08:23 AM

67,012 posts, read 30,706,792 times
Quote:

Shameful!
Omar's tax fraud which resulted in campaign finance violations when she used campaign money to pay lawyers to fix her tax fraud aren't lies. They really happened. So did the bigamy. Omar on her two husbands, in 2016: "I am legally married to one and culturally to another."

The tax fraud? She filed jointly with one man while married to another. She had to pay thousands of dollars in back taxes and penalties after getting lawyers to "fix" it.

The campaign finance fraud? She used campaign funding to pay the lawyers who straightened out her tax fraud. She had to pay restitution and penalties for that, too.

Omar just moves from one fraud to another.

Old 07-20-2019, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Omar's tax fraud which resulted in campaign finance violations when she used campaign money to pay lawyers to fix her tax fraud aren't lies. They really happened. So did the bigamy. Omar on her two husbands, in 2016: "I am legally married to one and culturally to another."

The tax fraud? She filed jointly with one man while married to another. She had to pay thousands of dollars in back taxes and penalties after getting lawyers to "fix" it.

The campaign finance fraud? She used campaign funding to pay the lawyers who straightened out her tax fraud. She had to pay restitution and penalties for that, too.

None of this is a lie.

Old 07-20-2019, 09:31 AM

2,454 posts, read 673,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
None of this is a lie.
And let me get this straight: You will believe the Star and the National Enquirer and Sputnik News regarding tall tales concerning a freshman congresswoman and not Robert Mueller and the evidence based report regarding threats to the USA and a sleazy POTUS? Got it.

Old 07-20-2019, 09:32 AM

Quote:
And let me get this straight: you will believe the Star and the National Enquirer and Sputnik News regarding tall tales concerning a freshmen congresswoman and not Robert Mueller and the evidence based report regarding POTUS. Got it.
Obfuscation Level: expert.

Old 07-20-2019, 12:12 PM

6,652 posts, read 12,788,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post

Reminds me of someone else I know....

Old 07-21-2019, 09:05 AM

1,318 posts, read 683,332 times
I will be watching this story closely

Old 07-21-2019, 09:08 AM

30,307 posts, read 16,827,648 times
Quote:
And let me get this straight: You will believe the Star and the National Enquirer and Sputnik News regarding tall tales concerning a freshman congresswoman and not Robert Mueller and the evidence based report regarding threats to the USA and a sleazy POTUS? Got it.
That is correct.

If Trump were wise, he would NOT be bringing up: campaign finance violation (his personal attorney is in jail for same but Individual 1 remains untouched) OR taxes.

I predict he won't bring up either

Old 07-21-2019, 09:13 AM

30,307 posts, read 16,827,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Listen to me...here's what ya gotta do...get in touch with the birther extraordinaire Twitler on twitter. Tell him to bring his private investigators back from Hawaii who are there investigating Obama's birth certificate because they have been there for over 8 years and they must be exhausted and after a bit of rest they can begin the investigation into Omar.

HA HA HA! I forgot about those stellar PI's that Trump 'sent to Hawaii" and they were 'finding unbelievable things."

Quote:
I think thereís a fair chance that she married her brother for the purpose of gaining his citizenship. The facts that we do know tell us that she had a period of time in which she was filing false tax returns with another man, and I think thatís enough to warrant an investigation. I donít think itís all that outrageous a hypothesis given the old Instagram posts and photos and the whole ďmy husband disappeared, I canít find him, grant me a divorceĒ while he was designing websites for her sisterís business. Something isnít right here.

She didn't need to marry her brother in order for him to gain citizenship. There goes that theory.

Quote:
You forgot racism. Canít forget the racism!
The anti-racists are the worst racists!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or