U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2019, 09:54 AM

13,310 posts, read 4,580,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Judicial watch should be sanctioned for calling themselves 'non-partisan'
Yeah we know, cockroaches hate when the light gets shined on them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2019, 12:03 PM

5,017 posts, read 3,465,305 times
Donít worry. Trump has his Hawaii birther detectives on it. You wonít believe what they found.

Old 07-23-2019, 12:05 PM

27,614 posts, read 19,387,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
Donít worry. Trump has his Hawaii birther detectives on it. You wonít believe what they found.
is anyone disputing she was born in somalia?

Old 07-23-2019, 12:07 PM

26,114 posts, read 39,465,454 times
I believe she won't finish her full term. Just as the other one who was kicked out of a Trump rally for disturbance for which now a video has surfaced.
If they lied to be part of an anti government or other organization than they have lied on papers, which may be a reason to resign or face ethics or other consequences.

Old 07-23-2019, 12:14 PM
Status: "Trump Derangement Syndrome is sad, pathetic, ugly, and real!" (set 6 hours ago)

1,535 posts, read 302,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Applied fairly? Doubt it, she is a female, minority, Muslim. Like Hillary she will get a pass.
With only a 9% approval rating she better watch out for that glass of water to unseat her in 2022.

In the meantime, she is being investigated. We'll see what happens with Barr in charge.

- AOC has issues with campaign fraud.

- Tialb just had a video surface of her disrupting a Trump town hall in 2016. She was vulgar and off the hook calling everyone there "crazy expletives". Not a good look, though I don't think she actually cares about appearances even though she claims Trump should "be more presidential".

- Pressley, she just showed how racist she is when she did her "black people should act black and brown people should act brown" speech.

The 4 horsewomen of the apocalypse are the worst of the worst. Racists, bigots, and haters.

Old 07-23-2019, 12:17 PM

31,523 posts, read 13,938,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
Yep and I'm sure they link her to Pizza Gate or OMG Hillary's email

Old 08-22-2019, 03:55 PM

16,315 posts, read 6,438,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I think the person who may not finish their term is her...that is, if the law is applied fairly.
Unless Barr gets involved not a chance of that.

Old 08-22-2019, 04:04 PM

377 posts, read 44,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Unless Barr gets involved not a chance of that.
I think both Tlaib and Omar are vulnerable to being primaried.

Omar is in a majority White district. What I think happened was that before the primary, she went to the local Somali mosque and solicited all those lovely refugees we admitted to vote for her. Then in the general, dumb White liberals didn't do their homework and just checked the candidate with the (D) next to the name.

Tlaib's district I know very well - a lot of Lebanese (mostly) but many Black people. I think primarying her will be harder because Black people don't really show up and vote in the primaries but maybe some charismatic Black Democrat can unseat her. Or, we can put forward a Black woman with a (R) next to her name in the general and see how the Blacks in her district will vote.

Old 08-22-2019, 05:53 PM

13,095 posts, read 4,027,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post

Omar is in a majority White district. What I think happened was that before the primary, she went to the local Somali mosque and solicited all those lovely refugees we admitted to vote for her. Then in the general, dumb White liberals didn't do their homework and just checked the candidate with the (D) next to the name.

Tlaib's district I know very well - a lot of Lebanese (mostly) but many Black people. I think primarying her will be harder because Black people don't really show up and vote in the primaries but maybe some charismatic Black Democrat can unseat her. Or, we can put forward a Black woman with a (R) next to her name in the general and see how the Blacks in her district will vote.
That makes sense. They probably had no idea who she was. They should know now.

Old 08-22-2019, 06:31 PM

4,308 posts, read 1,117,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post

I

I live in the area (used to work in that district too). The new Hennepin. County sheriff is openly gay, and he lost every city in the county...except for Minneapolis. And he was elected just by winning Minneapolis and losing every single other city (43 I believe) in the county.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or