U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2019, 03:55 AM

11,831 posts, read 4,048,582 times

Advertisements

Ilham Omar and the rest of the so called squad, look like being Trump's golden ticket back in to the White House in 2020.

Omar has a record low favourability rating of 9%, and the rest of the squad aren't doing that much better.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2019, 04:07 AM

4,029 posts, read 1,052,813 times
This is RICH!

Who are the bureaucrats who signed off on her fraudulent entry into America?

How many more "refugees" from her country have been less-than-truthful on their applications for entry into America?

Are the DFLers who hand-picked her as Ellison's replacement going to apologize for this fraud they held up as some bastion of progressivism?

So many questions.

The main, good thing is: I think she's TOAST!

I think those "send her back" chants might have been merited after all.

Old 07-19-2019, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
All this and yet Trump caves yesterday....in a transparently disingenuous and pathetic attempt to distance himself from the "send her back" chant.

I don't know what's going on here. But I do know that the enormity of impact of Trump's caving yesterday cannot be overstated. Never before have I seen him kick his loyal fan base in the shins. His loyal fan base is, after all, all he's got and all he's ever had between him and the 10s of millions of slings, arrows, and pitchforks wielded by the Democratic machine, the media, and their disciples in the army of the left.

What was that? His first act as the new Harris for President campaign manager?

His blunder was a seismic upheaval that will profoundly impact the political landscape going forward. All bets are off.
By definition: If you LIE on your application to enter into America and get a complete free ride off the suffering American worker, you should be sent back. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

So it appears their chants were merited.

Old 07-19-2019, 04:26 AM

8,617 posts, read 6,180,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
By definition: If you LIE on your application to enter into America and get a complete free ride off the suffering American worker, you should be sent back. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

So it appears their chants were merited.
You are not understanding what I said.

The chants were fine in a political rally- she merited them easily even before the additional info in this thread came to light.

I'm profoundly disappointed in Trump - for his throwing his loyal fan base under the bus yesterday. It was inexplicable.

Old 07-19-2019, 04:38 AM

1,125 posts, read 212,335 times
If trump really wants to clean this up, he will have his personal attorney Barr, launch a investigation, since he uses the DOJ as his personal investigation unit into people he does not like.

Not sure why Right-wingers are posting lies all around the internett.. when there will most certainly be released official charges from the trumpDOJ soon.

Sit back and wait...

Old 07-19-2019, 04:44 AM

3,540 posts, read 694,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
New documents revisit questions on Rep. Omar's marriage history - StarTribune.com

This from 2016:
Ilhan Omar's marriage certificate questions, and her response - Story | KMSP
In 2002, Omar, then just 19, swore out a marriage license with a man named Ahmed Aden. They write that they were married by the Muslim Church, but were having trouble getting housing and insurance. Hennepin County has no marriage certificate or final record that legalized the marriage.

Then, in 2009, she at least on paper legally marries a man by the name of Ahmed Nur Said Elmi.

In recent interviews, Ilhan Omar has said her husband is a third man -- Ahmed Hirsi -- the father of the couple's 3 children. We could not find any divorce records in Ilhan Omar's name in Minnesota.

While Ilhan Omar's campaign wouldn't provide any documentation or explanation for the marriage licenses on file, they did release a statement calling the rumors about her personal life “absurd” and “false.”
Just FYI - I started a thread on a liberal forum questioning Omar's marriage history, and the moderator promptly called me an Islamophobe, deleted the thread within five minutes, and banned me. What's happened among liberal circles that criticism, or even questioning, of anyone who is either a POC or a Muslim is verboten.

Old 07-19-2019, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
You are not understanding what I said.

The chants were fine in a political rally- she merited them easily even before the additional info in this thread came to light.

I'm profoundly disappointed in Trump - for his throwing his loyal fan base under the bus yesterday. It was inexplicable.
Oh well. Occasionally he has to do/say stuff like that to the Fake News.

We forgive him though.

Old 07-19-2019, 05:05 AM

30,407 posts, read 16,705,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Ilhan Omar entered this country illegally (not her fault she was 12 years old at the time) in 1995. Her real name is Ilhan Nur Said Elmi. The Elmis (her real family - a father and 5 children) who lived in a Kenyan refuge camp, split up in 1995. Her 3 siblings (Leila Nur Said Elmi, Mohamed Nur Said Elmi, and Ahmed Nur Said Elmi) were given asylum in the UK and eventually got UK citizenship. The Omars, (an unrelated family that was being given asylum in the US) allowed Ilhan's father, her sister Sahra and Ilhan to use false names and apply for asylum as part of their family.

You can read the rest of the story here where all of the proof is laid out for you in the sequence of it happening when she was an adult here:

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...rious-case.php

If she's smart, she sure doesn't show it as she left a big legal paper trail and social media postings (which she subsequently deleted) that make the case against her.

The bottom line is she perjured herself 8 times (documentation exists - see link above) and Minnesota law allows up to 5 years in prison for each time she did it. But she could also be in trouble for federal tax fraud, student loan fraud, immigration fraud and marriage fraud.

I think the person who may not finish their term is her...that is, if the law is applied fairly.
I've been reading about this for quite some time ...at least since she became a 'household name' when she started mouthing off in public against America, against Jews, and against President Trump. She has been under investigation even longer, since well before she was elected to Congress. When she is asked questions about her past, she brushes those questions off as 'racism,' or 'bigotry,' and refuses to answer questions; a good indication that the allegations are true. The people involved in investigating her past have said that the claims against her have about a 90% probability of being true (perhaps even greater). There are currently lawsuits against her.

Old 07-19-2019, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Can you provide a link to the video or a transcript of this "insane anger, hate and yelling about how terrible the United States is?" I have searched high and low but cannot seem to locate it. Thanks.
Are you capable of doing research? Apparently not. It's pretty easy to find video's of her rants.

Old 07-19-2019, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Give some examples of your claims .
Do your own research. Not hard to find examples. Try Youtube for starters. Her rants are well documented.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or