U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-18-2019, 07:43 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
34,726 posts, read 33,770,111 times
Reputation: 52006

Advertisements

Ilhan Omar entered this country illegally (not her fault she was 12 years old at the time) in 1995. Her real name is Ilhan Nur Said Elmi. The Elmis (her real family - a father and 5 children) who lived in a Kenyan refuge camp, split up in 1995. Her 3 siblings (Leila Nur Said Elmi, Mohamed Nur Said Elmi, and Ahmed Nur Said Elmi) were given asylum in the UK and eventually got UK citizenship. The Omars, (an unrelated family that was being given asylum in the US) allowed Ilhan's father, her sister Sahra and Ilhan to use false names and apply for asylum as part of their family.

You can read the rest of the story here where all of the proof is laid out for you in the sequence of it happening when she was an adult here:

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...rious-case.php

If she's smart, she sure doesn't show it as she left a big legal paper trail and social media postings (which she subsequently deleted) that make the case against her.

The bottom line is she perjured herself 8 times (documentation exists - see link above) and Minnesota law allows up to 5 years in prison for each time she did it. But she could also be in trouble for federal tax fraud, student loan fraud, immigration fraud and marriage fraud.

I think the person who may not finish their term is her...that is, if the law is applied fairly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-18-2019, 07:46 PM
 
24,199 posts, read 12,020,042 times
Reputation: 10321
Applied fairly? Doubt it, she is a female, minority, Muslim. Like Hillary she will get a pass.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2019, 07:56 PM
 
Location: The Woodlands, TX
1,315 posts, read 677,827 times
Reputation: 878
This is getting interesting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2019, 07:59 PM
 
Location: Washington State
18,797 posts, read 9,689,226 times
Reputation: 15999
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Ilhan Omar entered this country illegally (not her fault she was 12 years old at the time) in 1995. Her real name is Ilhan Nur Said Elmi. The Elmis (her real family - a father and 5 children) who lived in a Kenyan refuge camp, split up in 1995. Her 3 siblings (Leila Nur Said Elmi, Mohamed Nur Said Elmi, and Ahmed Nur Said Elmi) were given asylum in the UK and eventually got UK citizenship. The Omars, (an unrelated family that was being given asylum in the US) allowed Ilhan's father, her sister Sahra and Ilhan to use false names and apply for asylum as part of their family.

You can read the rest of the story here where all of the proof is laid out for you in the sequence of it happening when she was an adult here:

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...rious-case.php

If she's smart, she sure doesn't show it as she left a big legal paper trail and social media postings (which she subsequently deleted) that make the case against her.

The bottom line is she perjured herself 8 times (documentation exists - see link above) and Minnesota law allows up to 5 years in prison for each time she did it. But she could also be in trouble for federal tax fraud, student loan fraud, immigration fraud and marriage fraud.

I think the person who may not finish their term is her...that is, if the law is applied fairly.
She is a hateful, detestable, liar and thief as well as hater of Americans....this will not end well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2019, 08:11 PM
 
Location: Suburb of Chicago
21,031 posts, read 10,157,246 times
Reputation: 20380
I doubt anyone will touch her, so I don't have faith that the law will be applied fairly.

I read an article earlier where she was questioned and her response was that she's not legally married to two people, but she's legally married to one and culturally married to another. WTH does that even mean?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2019, 08:12 PM
 
Location: Upstate NY
35,817 posts, read 10,617,840 times
Reputation: 34046
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Ilhan Omar entered this country illegally (not her fault she was 12 years old at the time) in 1995. Her real name is Ilhan Nur Said Elmi. The Elmis (her real family - a father and 5 children) who lived in a Kenyan refuge camp, split up in 1995. Her 3 siblings (Leila Nur Said Elmi, Mohamed Nur Said Elmi, and Ahmed Nur Said Elmi) were given asylum in the UK and eventually got UK citizenship. The Omars, (an unrelated family that was being given asylum in the US) allowed Ilhan's father, her sister Sahra and Ilhan to use false names and apply for asylum as part of their family.

You can read the rest of the story here where all of the proof is laid out for you in the sequence of it happening when she was an adult here:

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...rious-case.php

If she's smart, she sure doesn't show it as she left a big legal paper trail and social media postings (which she subsequently deleted) that make the case against her.

The bottom line is she perjured herself 8 times (documentation exists - see link above) and Minnesota law allows up to 5 years in prison for each time she did it. But she could also be in trouble for federal tax fraud, student loan fraud, immigration fraud and marriage fraud.

I think the person who may not finish their term is her...that is, if the law is applied fairly.

These are all legitimate issues. When the Star Tribune published a pretty damning investigatory feature on the subject, she called them, wait for it...racists.

When her state's commission which oversees campaign financing released its findings after another investigation, she called them...you guessed it. Racists.

It looks like Ilhan Omar should be sitting in jail. Instead, she's sitting in Congress.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2019, 08:16 PM
 
932 posts, read 202,387 times
Reputation: 1461
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I doubt anyone will touch her, so I don't have faith that the law will be applied fairly.

I read an article earlier where she was questioned and her response was that she's not legally married to two people, but she's legally married to one and culturally married to another. WTH does that even mean?
That she's cheating on her husband with another man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2019, 08:18 PM
 
27,135 posts, read 19,194,255 times
Reputation: 14475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
These are all legitimate issues. When the Star Tribune published a pretty damning investigatory feature on the subject, she called them, wait for it...racists.

When her state's commission which oversees campaign financing released its findings after another investigation, she called them...you guessed it. Racists.

It looks like Ilhan Omar should be sitting in jail. Instead, she's sitting in Congress.
yep. ‘racist’ is her standard reply to any and all criticism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2019, 08:19 PM
 
Location: Suburb of Chicago
21,031 posts, read 10,157,246 times
Reputation: 20380
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
That she's cheating on her husband with another man.
Is she cheating on her husband or her brother or both?

And which marriage is cultural? The one with her brother?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2019, 08:23 PM
 
932 posts, read 202,387 times
Reputation: 1461
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Is she cheating on her husband or her brother or both?

And which marriage is cultural? The one with her brother?
Well it's probably a religious marriage. And who knows who she's really married to.
Even she didn't know when she filed her taxes ..married to one guy and listing another guy as her husband.
Maybe she believes in polygamy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top