U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2019, 10:15 AM

828 posts, read 178,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
Too late for Dems to have a shot in 2020.

The campaign ads for Trump are amazing, simply by showing Democrats debate, AOC video, the anti-Semitic video of certain Dems, etc

Trump will start with almost all his 2016 vote plus pick up non-luny Dems jumping ship, some % of additional Jewish votes, and a ton of independents.

Dems went off the deep end. America is not Woodstock 1969.
No, not the Dems. The Progressives have infiltrated the party and want to take it over.
The Justice Democrats is a PAC that is progressive and they even say on their website that you can't start a third party today in the US so they plan to take over the Dem party.

I think the Dems don't know what to do with these Progressives that tweet/give interviews and talk their Progressive agenda as if it was the Dem platform.

Pelosi cannot control them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2019, 02:07 PM

19,004 posts, read 7,392,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
No, not the Dems. The Progressives have infiltrated the party and want to take it over.
The Justice Democrats is a PAC that is progressive and they even say on their website that you can't start a third party today in the US so they plan to take over the Dem party.

I think the Dems don't know what to do with these Progressives that tweet/give interviews and talk their Progressive agenda as if it was the Dem platform.

Pelosi cannot control them.
They made the mistake of welcoming these parasites as part of their base for ages.

Now they face justice for that.

Old 07-19-2019, 04:12 PM
Status: "I said God Bless the Coal Miners Union" (set 7 days ago)

3,430 posts, read 609,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Friedman
I was shocked that so many were ready to decriminalize illegal entry into our country. I think people should have to ring the doorbell before they enter my house or my country.
I can't for the life of me understand how progressives can't see that progressivism and open borders are not compatible. If you have a big welfare state, you have to have controlled borders. If not, the watch as the welfare state implodes upon itself. They have learned this in Sweden, and now are trying to sort out the resulting mess.

It's almost like the current Democratic field wants to hand over the US to Trump another 4 years.

Old 07-19-2019, 04:19 PM

828 posts, read 178,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis t View Post
I can't for the life of me understand how progressives can't see that progressivism and open borders are not compatible. If you have a big welfare state, you have to have controlled borders. If not, the watch as the welfare state implodes upon itself. They have learned this in Sweden, and now are trying to sort out the resulting mess.

It's almost like the current Democratic field wants to hand over the US to Trump another 4 years.
Not only open borders but free health insurance to boot while the rest of us pay.

And don't dare try to tell me there's "only 10 million" illegals in the US.
We've been told that for over 10 years now.

Old 07-19-2019, 04:24 PM

4,188 posts, read 2,609,383 times
Trump will go as the economy goes. Who knows what will happen the next 16 months? A lot of it is out of his control. Except for the asinine trade wars. Those might come back to bite him in the arse if it sinks the econ.

Old 07-20-2019, 06:17 AM

66,677 posts, read 30,437,229 times
Quote:
I can't for the life of me understand how progressives can't see that progressivism and open borders are not compatible. If you have a big welfare state, you have to have controlled borders. If not, then watch as the welfare state implodes upon itself. They have learned this in Sweden, and now are trying to sort out the resulting mess.
It's not just Sweden, it's Denmark, too.

Quote:
Sure seems like it.

Old 07-20-2019, 08:34 AM

45,573 posts, read 18,069,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
Trump will go as the economy goes. Who knows what will happen the next 16 months? A lot of it is out of his control. Except for the asinine trade wars. Those might come back to bite him in the arse if it sinks the econ.

Sad news for the Democrats about this. Giving rights to Illegals, Amnesty for Illegals, Open Borders, Globalism, Free Trade, Calling Betsy Ross and the Moon Landings Racist, hating on Whites. None of these core Democrat values is going to win back voters, even in a bad economy.

Old 07-20-2019, 08:39 AM

55,709 posts, read 74,719,468 times
As long as the squad stays center stage the sun shines on gop

Old 07-20-2019, 08:45 AM

5,021 posts, read 5,948,171 times
Big problem for dems is also the black vote that they seem to have completely ignored. Theyíre so focused on giving amnesty to illegals from south/Central America.

Old 07-20-2019, 08:46 AM
Status: "You are only coming through in waves." (set 5 days ago)

8,126 posts, read 3,188,117 times
Quote:

I could not agree more. First you close the borders and effectively regulate immigration, to create a finite pool of eligible recipients. Then you decide what that pool of people is entitled to or not entitled to. To do this in the reverse order is to invite disaster.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies