U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 07:49 AM

2,835 posts, read 894,476 times

Advertisements

Junior would have a better chance if he chose Omaha to run in, his family is not exactly "loved" in their home town or State. People in Nebraska would be saying "Well, look how rich his daddy is, so he must be smart !", and people in NY are saying, "We've already seen one con man out of that family, we aren't taking another one !"

Don Jr looks even shadier than his pop........and dumber.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 07:53 AM

20,814 posts, read 10,079,044 times
He's a complete dope if he thinks he has a shot of being elected as anything anywhere, but particularly in NYC.

It might be good in readjusting his ego though, if he does this.

Old Today, 08:10 AM

7,228 posts, read 1,621,781 times
Daddy might have been able to find enough low-IQ, brainless, racist people to vote for him nationwide, but Donny Jr doesn't stand a chance in NYC

Old Today, 09:48 AM

4,329 posts, read 887,290 times
Oh, please, I wish he would.

It would be hilarious watching the results after he gets 5% of the vote.

Old Today, 09:52 AM

2,205 posts, read 703,012 times
Good luck with that. There's no way the far-left voters of NYC would ever elect a candidate named Trump. Maybe a decade ago, but not now.

Old Today, 10:09 AM

22,915 posts, read 16,291,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Political families beget dynasties. Take Gov. Mario Cuomo’s kid, Gov. Andrew. Add a pile of Roosevelts, wall-to-wall Kennedys, more Bushes than they have in Cypress. Clintons might gear Chelsea for office. We had multiple Daleys in Chicago, assorted Tafts from Ohio, Jerry Brown and daddy Pat both grabbed California governorships. Plus leave us not overlook those Rockefellers.

Comes now Donald Trump’s son. Drums are beating that Donald Jr. would like to run for mayor. Of where? Where else?

We are not talking some parched sod in Iowa, where the corn is as high as a Democrat’s eye. Kiddies, mother is saying friends are saying he is saying he’d like to run for mayor of New York City.

https://pagesix.com/2019/05/20/donal...new-york-city/

This way his daddy won’t have to grease those pesky building inspectors.
He's just lacking enough in self-awareness to believe that he has a chance.

A perfect example of what happens when everyone gets a trophy, right here.

Old Today, 10:11 AM

1,414 posts, read 1,394,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post

Late last year? Earlier this year? (I can't remember exactly when) Kimberly said something like 'he's an important young force in the Republican party'.

Yeah, right . She just wants her 'next last name' to be Trump.
She has certainly shown herself to be quite the skank eh?

Old Today, 11:24 AM

5,947 posts, read 5,441,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
You just made me choke on my morning coffee. ROFL
I had the same reaction.

I’d move back just to watch him try. New Yorkers would have a field day. Laughs for days, we’re a sarcastic bunch

Old Today, 02:58 PM

742 posts, read 642,061 times
When you're shunned by your own city, that's sad. If nowhere else, I'd think New York would be the one place the Trumps are at least semi-famous.

Old Today, 03:00 PM

26,817 posts, read 17,373,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcresHomes44 View Post
When you're shunned by your own city, that's sad. If nowhere else, I'd think New York would be the one place the Trumps are at least semi-famous.
Infamous is the word. And it is here that we are acutely aware of what a family of grifters, liars and thieves they are. Feh!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or