U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 04:05 PM

3,121 posts, read 1,686,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
NY takes pride in become a very environmentally responsible city and the green policies put in place by Bloomberg are growing and improving. Trumps are the antithesis of this and are basically radioactive here for many reasons. Trump's kid is even dumber that I imagined if he believes anyone here would even tolerate his running. He would be laughed at and booed out of every public appearance.
You will get what you deserve. Wait until the illegals flood NY for the free health insurance. You will be overwhelmed. On top of that you have no idea how lucky NYC is because of the sucess of the stock market. It would not surprise me in the least if you get a down turn in the market you could well see NYC in bankruptcy. I do agree he has no shot to win. But that being said he is certainly better than whoever you will get!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 04:10 PM

11,826 posts, read 3,224,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
He actually would be a million times better than the jerk occupying the office now. Bill DeBlassio has been a complete disaster for NY. However with an unrelenting biased media and a communist city council Don Jr is better off staying out of it!
He might be slightly better than DeBlasio, but that isn't saying anything/isn't in any way a compliment. My friend's dog could probably do a better job than DeBlasio.

Old Today, 04:14 PM

26,816 posts, read 17,373,005 times
Quote:
You will get what you deserve. Wait until the illegals flood NY for the free health insurance. You will be overwhelmed. On top of that you have no idea how lucky NYC is because of the sucess of the stock market. It would not surprise me in the least if you get a down turn in the market you could well see NYC in bankruptcy. I do agree he has no shot to win. But that being said he is certainly better than whoever you will get!
I would take invasion of the body snatchers before that piece of human waste and that is how New Yorkers feel about the filth that is the Trump crime family. A putrid bunch!

Old Today, 04:16 PM

Quote:
I would take invasion of the body snatchers before that piece of human waste and that is how New Yorkers feel abut the filth that is the Trump crime family. A putrid bunch!
Hey you make your point. No doubt you don't like him. I have serious doubts you will like anyone you get though. DeBlassio will leave a steaming hot pile of garbage for the next one to pick up. Just watch!

Old Today, 04:17 PM

26,816 posts, read 17,373,005 times
Quote:
Hey you make your point. No doubt you don't like him. I have serious doubts you will like anyone you get though. DeBlassio will leave a steaming hot pile of garbage for the next one to pick up. Just watch!
blah blah blah

Old Today, 04:21 PM

Quote:
blah blah blah
Although if your sick of nyc you can always leave lol. It's all good. I respect your opinion. But like I said there are serious problems in NYC that are being masked by the stock markets money. It is an issue and tenuous at best.

Old Today, 04:28 PM

2,615 posts, read 1,118,381 times
Dear God, please let junior run.

I'm always down for some hysterical entertainment.

Old Today, 04:28 PM

15,832 posts, read 8,833,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
He's a complete dope if he thinks he has a shot of being elected as anything anywhere, but particularly in NYC.

It might be good in readjusting his ego though, if he does this.
He may find a spot somewhere in Alabama.

Old Today, 04:29 PM

15,832 posts, read 8,833,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodyfromnc View Post
Good luck with that. There's no way the far-left voters of NYC would ever elect a candidate named Trump. Maybe a decade ago, but not now.
Not even a decade ago.

Old Today, 04:38 PM

1,175 posts, read 427,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
You just made me choke on my morning coffee. ROFL
I just got the message this afternoonn and I spit out my vodka on the rocks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or