U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2019, 04:50 PM

19,380 posts, read 12,312,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Cardinal View Post
Bury the racism, and then we can bury the word.
There is far less “racism” in America than any time in its history. In fact, most racial hate crimes
are perpetrated by blacks against whites.

What do you think the chances of a white male walking through the south side of Chicago would be compared to a black man walking through the streets of Johnson City, TN? The answer is obvious.

What separates today from the past is a group of hypersensitive liberals attempting to weaponize the word “racist” to attack political opponanys through fear and intimidation, as thier philosophy can not withstand cordial debate.

Fascists like libs use weapons such as fear and harassment to achieve thier goals when a logical debate is lost.

Old 07-19-2019, 04:53 PM

39,343 posts, read 20,457,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
There is far less “racism” in America than any time in its history. In fact, most racial hate crimes
are perpetrated by blacks against whites.

What do you think the chances of a white male walking through the south side of Chicago would be compared to a black man walking through the streets of Johnson City, TN? The answer is obvious.

What separates today from the past is a group of hypersensitive liberals attempting to weaponize the word “racist” to attack political opponanys through fear and intimidation, as thier philosophy can not withstand cordial debate.

Fascists like libs use weapons such as fear and harassment to achieve thier goals when a logical debate is lost.
Yep, at its core, using the race card has nothing to do with Democrats caring about minorities. If they did they would be more careful about their way overusing it. To Democrats the race card is nothing more nor less than the unjust attempted ridicule and intimidation of others into thinking a certain way. As such, it is pure totalitarian mind control.

Saul Alinsky’s famous Rule No. 5 from “Rules for Radicals”: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”

Old 07-19-2019, 04:56 PM

21,702 posts, read 11,170,142 times
Oh, let the left keep playing the race card.. it is the one thing that will destroy them.

Old 07-19-2019, 06:36 PM

19,380 posts, read 12,312,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
You got that from one post that I made. I've posted many times in other threads that anyone can be racist.Even in the post from me you quoted, I said that people can be racist toward whites. Don't assume you can get to know a poster from just one post. You can't and you didn't.
That is ridiculous. If you believe “racism” is pervasive, you have drank the liberal kool-aid.

Libs NEED racism to be real to perpetuate thier victim status. Thus, libs constantly talk about “racism”, where very little exists, to keep stoking the flames of victimhood. As true white on black racist events are rare, they constantly create hoaxes to “remind” everyone of the ever present and ominous threat.

Liberalism is like a parasite that feeds on fear, victimhood, and being generally offended. Happy, confident, and content people have no use for liberalism; thus the universally angry, ill tempered libs.

Liberalism is a sickness manifest by self hate and reinforced through the celebration of victimhood. Make no doubt about it- it is a sickness.

Old 07-19-2019, 07:59 PM

8,318 posts, read 2,468,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan west View Post
This word is so overused. It is being used to harm white people.
That was always the purpose of the word.

Old 07-19-2019, 08:37 PM

7,225 posts, read 2,554,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
crypto-racism. i’ll buy that.
good post.

eagerly awaiting the response to this but sincerely doubt bureaucat will have one.
When true racists like David Duke and Richard Spencer are cheered by the words of Donald Trump, and make public statements to that effect and express support for those policies and that support is not denounced by Republicans, then you have made a tacit alliance with those extremists. You’re on the same team. At least by not being upset with the term racism or even acknowledging that racism exists, as the other poster did, he is being more honest than most of his pals.

Old 07-19-2019, 08:44 PM

27,123 posts, read 19,194,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
When true racists like David Duke and Richard Spencer are cheered by the words of Donald Trump, and make public statements to that effect and express support for those policies and that support is not denounced by Republicans, then you have made a tacit alliance with those extremists. You’re on the same team. At least by not being upset with the term racism or even acknowledging that racism exists, as the other poster did, he is being more honest than most of his pals.
i certainly acknowledge racism exists. primarily in the heads of leftists, but real cases of course exist.

Old 07-19-2019, 08:44 PM

7,225 posts, read 2,554,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
How did conservatives get lumped in with racists?? That seems to be the deal now, at least coming from the left.

I'm not a conservative but as I understand it cons typically want less government over-reach, less taxes, more autonomy at the local level. Less government programs and things along those lines.

As I understand it conservatives don't have to automatically be religious bible thumpers and the like.

How did being for less government automatically morph into racist. I have a co-worker that thinks literally all conservatives are mouth breathing southern red-neck racist inbreds. I'm not kidding here.

What am I missing here.
Wanting less government has nothing to do with it. There are never-Trumpers who are very conservative, although the Trump base think of all of them as Democrats. It’s the people who tend to be on the Right who vote on the basis of white identity and oppose Democrats not just because they are liberals but because they claim they are anti-white. They view everything through a racial prism. If a white man is a liberal, he’s not just a liberal, they think he’s voting out of “white guilt”. Tacitly they’re saying such people are racial traitors.

There are lifetime long conservatives who have left the GOP because they can’t abide the white anger “us versus them” politics; the vilification of “the other”, plus isolationism plus an element that never was considered conservative in Protectionism.

Now does this fit everyone who voted for Trump? No, but it’s changed the Republican Party so much that some have had to leave it, and not because they were closet liberals, but because they refused to be tainted by association with what they feel is racism.

Old 07-19-2019, 08:51 PM

9,070 posts, read 2,809,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i certainly acknowledge racism exists. primarily in the heads of leftists, but real cases of course exist.
No, not primarily in the heads of leftists by a long shot.

Old 07-19-2019, 08:58 PM

2,106 posts, read 2,168,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegabern View Post
If you don't want to hear the word racist, start speaking up against racist behavior. You can start with Trump.
Libs like this one above..go to sleep at night with a 24 hour YouTube stream....that repeats the words "whites are the only evil racists"..with music. The OP finds this more soothing then the atypical sounds of rain and thunder streams that most people use as sleep aids
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies