U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2019, 02:38 PM

8,102 posts, read 2,355,244 times

Advertisements

seems like the new strategy by the Dems is to cast all Republicans and seniors as racists. Let's see how that plays out in next years elections.

Old 07-19-2019, 02:45 PM

27,182 posts, read 19,209,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
seems like the new strategy by the Dems is to cast all Republicans and seniors as racists. Let's see how that plays out in next years elections.
that's hardly a new strategy by the dims, though.

Old 07-19-2019, 02:53 PM

7,191 posts, read 6,490,204 times
According to the dems I am a racist for simply typing while White.

Old 07-19-2019, 02:54 PM

27,244 posts, read 9,240,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
There is so much racism being exhibited under Trump that his supporters want to ban the word.

Why am I not the least bit surprised?
Because you knew the democrats were racist all the time and didn't want to be kicked out of the collective ?

If there is a prize for the winning answer send it to BR 5492212

Its a non profit to get TDS meth gators out of the dem party !!!

Old 07-19-2019, 02:55 PM
Status: "I said God Bless the Coal Miners Union" (set 15 days ago)

3,430 posts, read 615,320 times
I would not jettison the word. Instead we need a massive awareness campaign re the racist nature of the proliferation of false accusations of racism, such as those against President Trump. I call it crypto-racism. The intent is to divide and isolate Americans along racial lines, for purposes of political gain.

Old 07-19-2019, 02:57 PM

12,004 posts, read 17,541,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis t View Post
I would not jettison the word. Instead we need a massive awareness campaign re the racist nature of the proliferation of false accusations of racism, such as those against President Trump. I call it crypto-racism. The intent is to divide and isolate Americans along racial lines, for purposes of political gain.

Or perhaps people need reread Aesop's, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf."

Old 07-19-2019, 02:59 PM
Status: "I said God Bless the Coal Miners Union" (set 15 days ago)

3,430 posts, read 615,320 times
Take a look at recent words of Ayanna Pressley (D,MA), and AOC's fourth Beatle.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...own_voice.html
Quote:
If you’re not prepared to come to that table and represent that voice, don’t come, because we don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice.
That is not even crypto-racism; that's flat-out overt, unveiled racism. How can anyone say that it's not racist to insist that thought is a function of skin color? That almost could be the definition of 'racism.' I'd love to see one of the many far-left posters on this thread try to defend this....

Old 07-19-2019, 03:01 PM

8,859 posts, read 4,762,922 times
I think just follow the simple rule you follow what you preach. You are who you are. People who are true and positive to you will stick with you. Just try to live a good life to yourself and other's. That is all we can do in the end we are all unique within but all the same on the outside.

Old 07-19-2019, 03:05 PM

2,521 posts, read 875,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan west View Post
This word is so overused. It is being used to harm white people. Since the word, "ni**er has been buried its time to bury the equivalent word amoungst todays true racists. The most prolific users of the words are racist. They mostly consist of people who hate white people and want to demoralize them. The democratic party today headed by, "the squad", should be the ones to introduce this to the public and lead the funeral for the dead word. The tombs will be next to each other..ni**er and racist. I think it was Sharpton who suggested we bury ni**ger. Any language denograding a race should stop. So today we are executing the favorite word of the liberal party. Rest in peace.
What a load of bull excrement! The word is being used to harm white people? I'm white; I'm not being harmed. Maybe it is used to harm white people who are racist - so be it.

"They mostly consist of people who hate white people and want to demoralize them". Again, I'm white, why would I hate white people? All my family and most of my friends are white. I don't want to demoralize them. If it demoralizes any white people, it must be because they are racists, so good.

Old 07-19-2019, 03:06 PM

38,445 posts, read 15,061,044 times
******* is a better term anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies