U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2019, 01:00 AM

4,735 posts, read 932,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
So this is what “Human Rights Tribunals” are for?
Like tribunals for cisgender women and men would be any better?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2019, 08:51 AM

31,812 posts, read 20,093,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Well, that's an interesting point, too, because that was the defense a few years ago of a barber who wouldn't cut women's hair--he said he simply hadn't been trained to do so.
I dunno. A waxer needs special training to wax male parts, it would be insane for a guy to go one who hasn't, and most waxers in our area do not do men.

For the barber? If he turned down a woman who wanted a woman's haircut? No training is a perfectly reasonable reason to turn her down. Did she want a man's haircut? Then he should have done. That is what his training was for, men's cuts. Shouldn't matter what head gets the mans haircut.

The situations are different, or the same, depending on what kind of hair cut she wanted. Though she could have gone a million places for a man's cut.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs

Old 07-24-2019, 08:54 AM

457 posts, read 97,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
^^^^^This. You can "identify" as anything you want, but that doesn't change who and what you are. My cat identifies as my master and ruler of the house, yet he is my master and ruler of the house. See?
Yes - kitty is the boss in my house too.

Responding to the story - Tucker just reported on this story last night. He called Canada a sick society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj48VhooAOc

Old 07-24-2019, 10:04 PM

20,946 posts, read 13,877,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
Trans-sexuals go through a long process.

If they start as a man, there will be a period of time when they are cross-dressing.

Then they get the surgery, their male genitals [penis and testes] are removed and they have female genitals [vagina] installed.

Finally they need to tweak in the appropriate hormone therapy.

They certainly can, and they do, change the sexual genitals of individuals.
Process isn't long as you may think, really only about one year.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...evy-story.html

Old 07-24-2019, 10:16 PM

35,777 posts, read 10,605,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I dunno. A waxer needs special training to wax male parts, it would be insane for a guy to go one who hasn't, and most waxers in our area do not do men.

For the barber? If he turned down a woman who wanted a woman's haircut? No training is a perfectly reasonable reason to turn her down. Did she want a man's haircut? Then he should have done. That is what his training was for, men's cuts. Shouldn't matter what head gets the mans haircut.

The situations are different, or the same, depending on what kind of hair cut she wanted. Though she could have gone a million places for a man's cut.
Oh no...she wanted a highly-styled woman's cut. I remember. She looked like a '70s throwback with Farrah "wings" and wanted "something different." (That's where I'd go for that--a barber..) He said, No way, José. lol.

Old 07-25-2019, 12:44 AM

11,118 posts, read 4,897,783 times
Whew. If he's willing to suffer a Brazilian, he must REALLY want to be a woman.

I'd say let him...er, her.

But the fact of the matter is that s/he still has a dong, which may be outside of the esthetician's domain or comfort zone.

Old 07-25-2019, 12:58 AM

1,386 posts, read 411,265 times
Quote:
That's not all...now this guy in a dress is organizing a topless swim for teenage girls, and parents aren't invited.

This, after his disgusting tweets about tampons hanging out of wherever, and being in a girls locker room, disappointed to only see one girl in panties, when he expected to see [them in various stages of undress] .

And the cherry on top of the banana split, is a pic of him on Twitter, filming these girls, with him saying that his excursion into their locker room "went really well" despite the above-mentioned disappointment.

Can we say predator? Apparently, FB and Twitter don't care.

Oh, Canada!

https://mirandayardley.com/en/jonath...is-a-predator/

So we have to be inclusive with this sicko or we’re racist I guess. This freak can share bathrooms with our daughters. All the Trump haters would invite this creep over for dinner and let him have a sleepover with their kids. They must be inclusive you know.

Old 07-25-2019, 09:57 AM

31,812 posts, read 20,093,007 times
Quote:
Oh no...she wanted a highly-styled woman's cut. I remember. She looked like a '70s throwback with Farrah "wings" and wanted "something different." (That's where I'd go for that--a barber..) He said, No way, José. lol.
I didn't read the story, but if you are accurate, then she was doing it as a set-up to the barber. He should have said "yes, I'll give you a cut. You can choose, buzz, fade, high and tight..."
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs

Old 07-25-2019, 10:36 AM

30,732 posts, read 49,554,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Process isn't long as you may think, really only about one year.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...evy-story.html
I live in a small town of ~135 population, last year a young couple moved into our town, Dominic and Jaye. We have had Dom and Jaye over for supper a few times. Jaye was born with the genitals of both sexes. When Jaye became an adult, Jaye decided to transition to female.

If you were to meet Dom and Jaye, you would not know anything was unusual about them, until they told you.

Jaye used to have a penis, today Jaye does not have a penis. Jaye takes hormone pills and will need to continue taking them for life.

I consider Jaye to present as an attractive lady.

I have cancer and my cancer treatment includes a hormone therapy. I have had a few conversations with Jaye comparing the effects of the hormone drugs we are taking.

Old Yesterday, 02:59 PM

27,089 posts, read 19,179,072 times
wow

https://twitter.com/DanDicksPFT/stat...ay-reporter%2F
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or