Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2019, 10:41 AM

29,443 posts, read 14,623,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Hey...I'd put alot of wax on his dick and rip it off real fast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
OMG, you transphobic bigot ! Use the proper pronoun, it's her dick....
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Omg... That was too funny...
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Bwahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Oh man, now we are all transphobic bigots for making light of the poor "lady's" lack of being able to get her junk waxed... For Shame !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2019, 10:48 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,583,387 times
Please poke out my minds eye.

Old 07-19-2019, 10:50 AM

20,124 posts, read 16,144,906 times
Ms. Yaniv is making a living out of being offended. She has filed complaints against multiple persons doing this procedure, and apparently targets individuals who are likely to have either religious or cultural objections to performing the job on a person with a penis. Not only that but the initial contact is done with a different person’s picture used as an avatar. Most of the former suits the business makes a settlement and and Ms. Yaniv then drops the complaint.

Oh, and this has happened here too...
Transgender customer demanded full Brazilian from beauty salon under Massachusetts gender identity law

Old 07-19-2019, 11:29 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
So a guy wanted a Brazilian wax job? I would be grossed out and refuse to do it as well.

I read the rest of the article. The customer is an activist looking for a paycheck.

And this is Canada, so he's going to get one.

Old 07-19-2019, 11:38 AM

16,028 posts, read 6,831,160 times
Exerpt:

Da Silva told the tribunal, “I have no problem with LGBT.” She said she was just not comfortable waxing male genitals.
The idea also did not sit well with her husband, she said. Further, she didn’t have any experience doing it.

Opinion:
Dear Lord....It seems like a penis will soon have it's day in court.
What is there to not understand. Brazilian Wax are for Vaginas!
I have no problem with people until they create problems.
If this guy would have shown up at my home he and his family jewels
would have been promptly and swiftly removed from said premises.

Old 07-19-2019, 11:41 AM

5,276 posts, read 6,207,341 times
I don't know why I want to jump down this rabbit whole.... but- I get my haircut in a salon with the full gamut of services. So while I'm waiting for a cut they tend to either have pamphlets or promotions they give out for all the messages, colors, products, and waxing. They actually list the cost to wax by the body part. I should not care but for some reason thinking about asking for a rear end wax then tacking on the strip for extra always illicits a juvenile chuckle. They also list the men's front bits in a similarly couched but obvious manner- so you could clear the fields but still pay extra to trim the trees... I have also learned that to strip the tree if you will, it is preferred the male is semi-excited about the activity...

And yes, I am currently snickering behind my keyboard and showing why I would have no business working in said establishment.

So in the waxer's defense, she really would need to know/charge according to what body parts she was addressing.

Old 07-19-2019, 11:43 AM

43,056 posts, read 18,223,725 times
This thread reads like an article from The Onion.

Great job guys...keep it up !

Old 07-19-2019, 12:01 PM

15,523 posts, read 10,489,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Hey...I'd put alot of wax on his dick and rip it off real fast.
Ouch, a hot wax incident.

Old 07-19-2019, 12:08 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
yeesh. go, Canada.
Uh....shave his...whatever.

That's the thing. Men who "identify" as women want to sit in the break room and talk about makeup, hair, and periods with women, and now they want to expose their junk to women.

Wake up, sheeple.

Old 07-19-2019, 12:13 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,397,655 times
So, we have a story that might be transphobic to Group A and a near-#MeToo to Group B.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies