Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2019, 09:45 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,168,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
This is beyond disgusting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...996.html%3famp

All of a sudden a police officer is somehow a threat to a security guard. And the security guard was, of course, trying to create a reason to shoot the police officer. Disgusting.
Dealing with your white guilt today?? How do you feel about this about a black man beating to death a 6 year old white child?? I know...doesn't bother you...the perpetrator was black. That don't count. Two can play that game jack..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LtaAyhWBJI

Old 07-19-2019, 10:36 PM

22,579 posts, read 24,396,578 times
The Cop was in the wrong.

Old 07-20-2019, 02:49 AM

15,068 posts, read 6,114,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
Dealing with your white guilt today?? How do you feel about this about a black man beating to death a 6 year old white child?? I know...doesn't bother you...the perpetrator was black. That don't count. Two can play that game jack..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LtaAyhWBJI
Why are you so angry? That crime is horrific. However, it took place in 2012...why the need to post on it now?

Strange.

Old 07-20-2019, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I blame the cop for his over the top response, yes. Pulling a gun out and pointing it at someone should be done as the very last resort if a risk is present.
The security guard pulled out the gun, not the cop. Watch the video.

Old 07-20-2019, 02:56 AM

14,221 posts, read 6,904,778 times
Quote:
What is most crazy to me about the situation is the fact that it involves a security guard and a deputy sheriff, who are supposed to be on the same side. It is YOU who are most concerned with the racial part of it. Remember when you point a finger, 3 more point back at you.
So tell me when you post these types of stories where the roles are flipped then? You know you dont. Its all about the race for you. Because you like to race bait and create racial tensions, simply playing into the hands of the right wing.

Old 07-20-2019, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
So tell me when you post these types of stories where the roles are flipped then? You know you dont. Its all about the race for you. Because you like to race bait and create racial tensions, simply playing into the hands of the right wing.
Where the “roles” are flipped? What are the “roles” you are referring to? I’ll wait.

Old 07-20-2019, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Where the “roles” are flipped? What are the “roles” you are referring to? I’ll wait.
Yes, a typical breitbart headline would be some black person doing something that upsets or hurts a white person. In order to rile people up. Just as you like to do when the roles are flipped. And then whine when you're called out.

Old 07-20-2019, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
Yes, a typical breitbart headline would be some black person doing something that upsets or hurts a white person. In order to rile people up. Just as you like to do when the roles are flipped. And then whine when you're called out.
Such a try-hard. It’s amusing though.

The Washington Post, Yahoo, Independent etc ALL have the same headline, which I used. Now all of a sudden those sources are the same as breitbart simply because you don’t like the title. LOL.

The only person whining is you. And I have to laugh at your “white guilt” comment. I’m not white. You should do yourself a favor and have a universe of seats.

Old 07-20-2019, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Such a try-hard. It’s amusing though.

The Washington Post, Yahoo, Independent etc ALL have the same headline, which I used. Now all of a sudden those sources are the same as breitbart simply because you don’t like the title. LOL.

The only person whining is you. And I have to laugh at your “white guilt” comment. I’m not white. You should do yourself a favor and have a universe of seats.
So you of course admit you would never post a thread where the roles and races were flipped. You would rightfully say it is bigoted race baiting. The headline is exactly the same no matter which paper writes it. Racial tribalism which you like when the roles are what you prefer and riling people up about it.

I never wrote a comment about your white guilt. You're mixing me up with someone else. Not surprising.

Old 07-20-2019, 10:28 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,647,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
If a black person receives the wrong order in the drive thru, it's racism.

Talk about broken records.

If I get a speeding ticket it stays on my driving record, and insurance, for 3 years....even though I have not speed and yet get penalized and treated as a speeder after the fact. If I defaulted on a loan, had late payments, had an eviction.....I don't get the benefit of the doubt long after I have cleaned up my act. Yet, 300 plus years of documented proven racist actions and laws against blacks......blacks are expected to give whites a 750 credit score when it comes to racial issues. It's nonsensical, after 350 years of racism, for blacks to think such acts could be.....motivated/influenced by race. Had it happened to any other race.....they would clearly behave differently.

I also love how so many white people know that the actions of another white person, who they never met, is not racism. They don't do identity politics, of course, but they can identify with the white person enough to know that there is not a racist bone in their body. They can vouch for the accused, of course, by arguing how they are not racist and therefore....that means others are not either. Maybe they are not vouching for the white guy as much as they just don't trust black people and their character.....meaning that the black person MUST have done something to deserve that treatment and hence need the WHOLE STORY.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies