U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 12:06 PM

17,929 posts, read 8,921,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
The globalists are coming in to support the Progressives.

Color me surprised.....not.
The Four Jihadists are also Globalists, as you know. It is a central them of Progressives in the U.S. The destruction of U.S. Sovereignty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 12:07 PM

40,537 posts, read 40,030,591 times
Trudeau and Merkel are a couple of pinheads, not a surprise that anything that is hyper lefty liberal they'd support.

Old Today, 12:10 PM

10,026 posts, read 8,101,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
So they added a white women and also Angela Merkel.
They added two women. Angela and Justin. A victory for peoplekind (google it)

Old Today, 12:11 PM

23,224 posts, read 12,334,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
I love the way this leftist embarrassment continues to snowball.

This is how skewed your perception is.

Condemning Trump's highlighting of these four specific individuals -- women of color -- and suggesting they return to 'their' country (and yes come back but the point is -- only one is an immigrant and she was a young child when she moved here)......is not supporting everything these women say.

That's what many aren't getting you.

You can have huge political policy differences and not attack people.

It isn't what they said they support - -it is objecting to the racial comments Trump said.

And nothing he said was referring to the policies he claims are anti-American.

I bet if you asked Trump today specifically what Omar said that has him tied up in knots he wouldn't be able to.

Yes I know many of you could. I don't doubt your ability to be informed that's not what I am saying.

I will repeat...you can disagree with the policies of all these women and still agree Trump's comments were racist.

Old Today, 12:19 PM

22,378 posts, read 9,502,077 times
Nice spin to start off another liberal bashing thread.

Here's the thing. This has backfired on Trump big-time. Even his wives didn't like it. (Can't imagine why it would bother an immigrant born in another country.)

He did not expect such a large backlash. Independents do not like this at all. He's doing one of the most unAmerican things possible, and then pathetically calls others unAmerican. People are getting wise to his snake oil.

Here's another thing. Trump turned Omar into a hero to her district, so he is helping her bigly. Maybe all the Dem congress members will ask Trump to please bash them publicly also.

Let's not forget the deplorable backlash. Now it is Trump's turn.

Old Today, 12:26 PM

6,408 posts, read 3,592,574 times
I would think Merkel knows far more about False Nationalism, Racial Purity, and the consequences of it, than you Trump supporters do. You are going down the same slippery slope her ancestors did.

Have you people ever heard of reincarnation? Look it up, and read between my lines of the above.

Old Today, 12:30 PM

72,064 posts, read 83,719,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
I love the way this leftist embarrassment continues to snowball.

Well isn't that just dandy: I am sure both will make a huge impression on the entire world!!! I just can't understand what the left is trying to do? they are hurting themselves so badly and can't see it. Not only are they hurting their cause they are helping to destroy our country. We all agree, Trump made a huge mistake, for several reasons: Now it is over. If we want to play playground politics, he didn't start the mess.

Old Today, 12:35 PM

72,064 posts, read 83,719,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
This is where people on the left will have absolutely ZERO problem with people from other countries trying to influence our elections.
And we were led to believe only the Republicans have support from other countries like Russia. I don't like thinking Russia had anything to do with the 2016 election, but worse is support for the left from 2 world leaders who are certainly not that popular in their own countries, especially Merkel.

Old Today, 12:44 PM

654 posts, read 140,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The Four Jihadists are also Globalists, as you know. It is a central them of Progressives in the U.S. The destruction of U.S. Sovereignty.
Yes I am aware of that. With their platform of no DHS, no border patrol, entry and refugee status for everyone it's no wonder the globalists are coming to support them.

Old Today, 02:10 PM

21,475 posts, read 19,337,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Just so how out of touch other world leaders are. The fact is the 'squad' are a bunch of radicals that hate America. Maybe thats what they have in common with those other two idiots!!!
I don't get that frequent accusation. One does not have to hate something just because one criticizes something. Maybe they just want to improve something they already like, but which obviously has flaws.

Also odd is that nobody seems to mind that those four women's views are shared by tens of millions of Americans of German, British, Scandinavian ancestry. Nobody tells them to go back to Europe.

I know it seems to be fashionable these days to be proud to be a -ist prick in the US, but one can't expect liberal countries like Canada or Germany to participate. In Europe the US has a similar reputation as Russia or China these days, maybe even worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or