U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 11:43 AM

39,326 posts, read 20,396,556 times

Advertisements

Watch as Carol Swain, professor of political science at Vanderbilt University. Her scholarly work has been cited by two Associate Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States.

She shares the inconvenient history of the Democratic Party (An excellent historical video).

https://www.prageru.com/video/the-in...4aAmwLEALw_wcB
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 11:52 AM

787 posts, read 255,434 times
and that's why we should use the term "Conservative" as it fits the facts much better as political parties do change over time while conservatives remain stubbornly grasping the mythical past..(republican progressives ala teddy R..turn of last century)

it is in fact Conservatives who have historical been on the wrong side of nearly every social issue

Old Today, 12:20 PM

3,903 posts, read 993,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
and that's why we should use the term "Conservative" as it fits the facts much better as political parties do change over time while conservatives remain stubbornly grasping the mythical past..(republican progressives ala teddy R..turn of last century)

it is in fact Conservatives who have historical been on the wrong side of nearly every social issue

As a modern day Conservative I care in protecting others,support rendering justice to those who break rules, honor my nation and family,
obey and respect authority and show intolerance to disgusting things and actions. If this is your idea of being on the wrong side I am
more than happy to be convinced otherwise....................

Old Today, 12:25 PM

18,306 posts, read 10,393,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
As a modern day Conservative I care in protecting others,support rendering justice to those who break rules, honor my nation and family,
obey and respect authority and show intolerance to disgusting things and actions. If this is your idea of being on the wrong side I am
Well then, here ya go:
https://www.whatreallyhappened.com/W...ES/biowar.html

Neither party can claim the higher ground.

Old Today, 12:33 PM

9,092 posts, read 4,143,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
You are a right-wing authoritarian. You want a state that strictly enforces cultural norms and traditional values with zero tolerance for anyone who disagrees. You want a state that enforces a 1950s social order in a world that is very different than it was then. What you want is not freedom. Itís a theocratic dictatorship.

Old Today, 12:36 PM

4,594 posts, read 903,785 times
Al Gore would call it "an inconvenient truth".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies