U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 07:41 PM

4,009 posts, read 2,554,397 times

Advertisements

Guess which side is armed?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM

52,066 posts, read 41,881,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I don't think you read the article very closely or didn't understand it. The replies are not advocating violence, the poll is saying that a majority of both sides understand that violence could break out if the hateful rhetoric doesn't stop.
Yep. OP Has a bad case of seeing what he wants and not what is actually written.

I'd argue that the poll should be 100%, seeing as how we've already had nutjobs from both sides pushed over the edge by all the ridiculous rhetoric.

Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM

40,549 posts, read 40,054,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Yep. OP Has a bad case of seeing what he wants and not what is actually written.

I'd argue that the poll should be 100%, seeing as how we've already had nutjobs from both sides pushed over the edge by all the ridiculous rhetoric.
Yep...

It's scary times were in I' am fearful of what's coming.

Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM

45,507 posts, read 18,030,591 times
Well.......

What's left of the Democrat party isn't really playing with full deck these days IF they actually have drank the koolaid which is that party's platform these days. Permanent victimhood and rage does wonders for the mind.

#WALKAWAY is a real thing.

Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM

10,735 posts, read 2,742,927 times
I dont understand why 'people resorting to violence' is always taboo today...this is essentially how we became a free nation in the American Revolution!!

We celebrate every July 4th that those people back then mounted a violent overthrow of the British Monarchy in the American Colonies!!

Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM

5,688 posts, read 7,550,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
None of the above mentioned are Democrat. Nor will you find a Democrat advocating violence. So what is your point? Other than perhaps you are three beers or so into your Sunday afternoon.
No dem advocating violence?

Does the name Maxine Waters ring any bells?

Bob.

Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM

1,050 posts, read 392,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
We celebrate every July 4th that those people back then mounted a violent overthrow of the British Monarchy in the American Colonies!!

Really? A violent overthrow of the British Monarchy?

Last I checked, the British Monarchy was alive and well 200+ years after the US won its independence from the British Monarchy.

Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM

45,507 posts, read 18,030,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacInTx View Post
Really? A violent overthrow of the British Monarchy?

Last I checked, the British Monarchy was alive and well 200+ years after the US won its independence from the British Monarchy.
did you totally ignore "in the American Colonies!!"

Big fail on that son.

Old Yesterday, 08:37 PM

55,697 posts, read 74,699,564 times
Trump tweets do not cause violence any more than CDf posts cause violence violence is caused by violent people
"You made me hit you "
Is not acceptable

Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM

605 posts, read 102,985 times
Both sides see the other side as advocating violence. Both sides have been wanting a new war. Wars are the quickest way to get rid of the lowest common denominator in a society.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or