U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-19-2019, 02:13 PM
 
Location: Upstate NY
35,698 posts, read 10,566,323 times
Reputation: 33861

Advertisements

Emma, said to be Germany's Ms. magazine, has exposed an increasing number of attacks on women by migrants at public pools, and is taking issue with the PC refusal by many in the media to identify the perpetrators.

Of course, this has been on the increase since 2015, but Germans are getting fed up. Some are even saying that the closing of so many public pools, as a response to the attacks, is turning Germany into a nation of non-swimmers.

If you're fluent in German, as I am, you might want to click on the referenced Emma article in the link:

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/07/mi...nist-magazine/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Today, 11:48 AM
 
4,664 posts, read 913,557 times
Reputation: 1947
In situations like this, this is where it can help to do the buddy system when going to places.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 11:53 AM
 
26,945 posts, read 19,129,606 times
Reputation: 14394
is it time to 'celebrate diversity' yet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 11:53 AM
 
Location: Austin TX
6,162 posts, read 3,500,702 times
Reputation: 8221
Eventually they’ll realize what most of the world already knows: Muslim values are not compatible with Western values. When Muslim men are unable to assimilate to the culture of the countries hosting them, things like this will happen.

Until then, countries will play right into Muslim hands by creating “female only” safe spaces everywhere ... which is just what those friendly Muslim fundies want ... women kept away, out of public.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:14 PM
 
Location: Suburb of Chicago
20,883 posts, read 10,103,896 times
Reputation: 20289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
In situations like this, this is where it can help to do the buddy system when going to places.
Now you sound like the German government.

1) The buddy system doesn't work. Just ask the women in Cologne who were sexually assaulted a few years ago.
2) German women shouldn't have to go out in pairs just because they're afraid to go anywhere unaccompanied.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:16 PM
 
Location: So Cal
40,569 posts, read 40,054,998 times
Reputation: 41984
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Now you sound like the German government.

1) The buddy system doesn't work. Just ask the women in Cologne who were sexually assaulted a few years ago.
2) German women shouldn't have to go out in pairs just because they're afraid to go anywhere unaccompanied.
Yeah, I agree. Boot those bearded pinheads out of the country. Bunch of crap if you ask me. PC culture gone crazy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:17 PM
 
Location: OH->FL->NJ
10,037 posts, read 8,113,667 times
Reputation: 4259
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Now you sound like the German government.

1) The buddy system doesn't work. Just ask the women in Cologne who were sexually assaulted a few years ago.
2) German women shouldn't have to go out in pairs just because they're afraid to go anywhere unaccompanied.
Quoted for truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:19 PM
 
19,317 posts, read 12,270,089 times
Reputation: 10592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Emma, said to be Germany's Ms. magazine, has exposed an increasing number of attacks on women by migrants at public pools, and is taking issue with the PC refusal by many in the media to identify the perpetrators.

Of course, this has been on the increase since 2015, but Germans are getting fed up. Some are even saying that the closing of so many public pools, as a response to the attacks, is turning Germany into a nation of non-swimmers.

If you're fluent in German, as I am, you might want to click on the referenced Emma article in the link:

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/07/mi...nist-magazine/


It's diversity- embrace it, as it will make you a more progressive, accepting person. We need more of this in America as well, as we have too many racists.


It would also help if a few of your relatives were killed or raped. I think those people who are complaining about this are just racists and are blaming people just for the color of their skin. They obviously imagined it and are hysterical.


Did they commit those women to an insane asylum yet? Have the "migrants" filed slander charges against them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:39 PM
 
5,360 posts, read 1,453,757 times
Reputation: 3297
But, just think of the diversity!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:55 PM
 
811 posts, read 162,644 times
Reputation: 1355
Is that how they decided to deal with the issue...close the pools ?
Talk about ignoring the problem....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top