Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2019, 12:40 PM

29,444 posts, read 14,628,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseBuilder328 View Post
Out of the women, is she the only free-thinking, independent moderate, center, that the Democrats have? She seems to shoot from the hip also, and certain statements are getting attention from far-right people? Not too impressed with the other women the Democrats have.

Need a center and moderate to have any chance against Trump. He is going to try to associate the Squad to whatever Democrat candidate is the "final" person and make people hate the - it's the only way Trump has due to a low favorable rating and to use the electoral college to his advantage vs the popular vote.

Need a quick-thinking candidate that he would have trouble associating the Squad to.

Joy Behar Grills Tulsi Gabbard: Why Do Ann Coulter and David Duke Like You So Much?
https://news.yahoo.com/joy-behar-gri...163113582.html

GOP voter here. Gabbard would be a great thing for the Democratic party, well centered. If it wasn't for her stance on firearms and immigration I'd consider voting for her. If the Dems end up with her and another somewhat centered person , the GOP will have quite the challenge. I was going to say pair her with Delaney but I think Biden might be the better choice.

Hopefully you guys end up with Warren/Booker, that would guarantee a GOP win.

Old 07-22-2019, 01:01 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,515,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Another insane liberal who thinks that the US military seeks to kill children.

Well.......................... my brother and my uncle saw a few of their pals get killed by children so they wasted them. What do you think that does to the psyche of an 18 year old kid?

When an enemy uses children in a combat role, blame the enemy, not the soldiers who are defending themselves.

I wonder how many libs have been in the same circumstance (probably none, as they were draft dodgers). What would YOU do in such a circumstance? Allow Charlie to splash your body parts around the jungle and just accept it, or prevent it?
The poster you quoted is no liberal. You are mighty quick to label people.

Old 07-22-2019, 01:02 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,816,833 times
See? Yours truly was right again!

I said recently that it was almost time for the left to resurrect the "David Duke is voting for you" issue in time for the next election.

Old 07-22-2019, 01:13 PM

35,057 posts, read 31,266,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
It is likely due to the fact that Tulsi is not a neocon warmonger.
Exactly this.

I don't agree with a lot of her positions, but she's unique and straddles several different "wings."

Old 07-22-2019, 01:21 PM

3,424 posts, read 2,916,695 times
I'd consider voting for her too, as she is the most centered one in the group of 25 buffoons, but, unless she gets some traction soon, I'm afraid she will be gone..

Old 07-22-2019, 01:29 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,655,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
The poster you quoted is no liberal. You are mighty quick to label people.

If they think that the US military kills children, they strongly manifest liberal beliefs and are therefore liberal. Conservatives do not espouse and promote liberal views.

It is really despicable when people who have not experienced combat criticize the actions of those who have and try to impose judgement in the prism of a modern, western society not at war.

If the enemy uses women and children as combatants, they are no longer innocent women and children and are enemy soldiers, to be treated as such. If they do not want to be targeted, don't pick up a gun or IED.

It is akin to the situation about a year ago when they accused the SEALS of killing women and children in Afghanistan. The thing the press failed to tell the public is that those women and children were firing at the seals with AK-47s and RPGs.

Last edited by hawkeye2009; 07-22-2019 at 02:05 PM..

Old 08-01-2019, 10:16 AM

4,542 posts, read 3,744,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
GOP voter here. Gabbard would be a great thing for the Democratic party, well centered. If it wasn't for her stance on firearms and immigration I'd consider voting for her. If the Dems end up with her and another somewhat centered person , the GOP will have quite the challenge. I was going to say pair her with Delaney but I think Biden might be the better choice.

Hopefully you guys end up with Warren/Booker, that would guarantee a GOP win.

Gabbard did well last night. Even though still a long shot, she was great at exposing Harris for her lies. Would be great to expose these politicians and their lies.

What is the big deal about Booker? Yes, that would guarantee a GOP win.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies