Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2019, 12:28 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,669,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
I was kind of shocked. The much vaunted Mueller was pretty much a nothing burger. He looked befuddled, unsure of his surroundings and unable to answer over 200 questions. Him and the report. A huge disappointment.
It's so easy for others to sit at home on CD and judge, rather than having to walk a mile in another's shoes.

I don't feel it was a disappointment, his having stated truths, was cognizant, but careful. The man is not young, though a very educated and accomplished individual. He's spent about 2 1/2 years researching, studying and focusing upon dealing with this mess, has been run through the mill a long while...then had to spend several hours in one day being grilled on what he has thought about, written, read, been over repeatedly and scrutinized for, all which has likely become convoluted.

Others sitting around imagining and criticizing should be as dedicated as he to the level of work he has been involved in. But then, what do we expect from those who want to support an entirely lesser individual, clearly a low-class, dishonest buffoon and criminal...one who should rightly be assessed.

Old 07-25-2019, 12:30 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,874,022 times
Michael who?

So Mueller didn't give the dems the smoking gun they all claimed existed?
The one they swore was in the Mueller report?

The one they were going to use to impeach the bloated orange turd?

I said it before and I will again. If there had been anything in that report it would have been leaked.

Moore has 0 credibility, why doe the left insist on using him as a credible voice?

Old 07-25-2019, 12:35 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,638,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
The Democrats lost big but don't let that stop them from living in la-la land...
One of the big winners today is the drug companies !!!

They are going to have to ramp up to supply antidepressants and tranquilizers !!! Cha Ching

Old 07-25-2019, 01:00 AM

8,704 posts, read 11,110,308 times
Micheal Moore is a giant albatross terd

You can't get blood from a turnip, there was nothing to gain. Suck it democrats!

If you all cared (at all) about Russian interference you might be more passionate about that aspect not "getting Trump".

Old 07-25-2019, 01:01 AM

8,704 posts, read 11,110,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
One of the big winners today is the drug companies !!!

They are going to have to ramp up to supply antidepressants and tranquilizers !!! Cha Ching

I think I heard some liberals outside screaming at the sky or moon or some such...

Old 07-25-2019, 01:38 AM

4,657 posts, read 4,115,843 times
If the ugly bastard ever wanted to be a super hero, he could call himself Captain Obvious.

Old 07-25-2019, 01:51 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,638,621 times
Mueller perjured himself today when he said he never interview for the job as FBI Director !!!

I say they should give him a pass on that !!! There is no point in pursuing it when he could rightfully claim diminished compacity !!! Enough is enough !!!
On the other hand he allowed others he investigated to lose everything due to legal fees and it would be poetic justice for him to have that same experience !!!
Its a dilemma !!!

Old 07-25-2019, 02:45 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,739,985 times
At the very least, the president is dishonest and I think in the future history will look back on this time and wonder what the heck were they thinking?

Old 07-25-2019, 02:45 AM

6,913 posts, read 3,369,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
Report and today's events do not exonerate the President for obstruction of justice. There were ten different times when Trump may have obstructed justice (firing Comey, having his staff fake memorandums, etc). Only time will tell if he gets nailed for what he's being accused of.
Just to be clear - Prosecutors such as Mueller NEVER exonerate anyone. Prosecutors find sufficient evidence to charge or find insufficient evidence to charge - period. Mueller has said repeatedly that they have found insufficient evidence to charge. There is no exonerate/ not exonerate status. Even Mueller under oath said he has never known a prosecutor use the term "does not exonerate". Judges and Juries find guilty or not guilty, not the press or the public. The liberal press and Mueller have fed you a line that is FALSE.

Here is an interesting article on it https://canadafreepress.com/article/...the-prosecutor

Also, You do know that even Comey said Trump could fire him at any time for any reason or no reason at all - that is a very poor example of obstruction since it is part of the Presidents authority.

https://dailycaller.com/2017/05/10/c...ason-he-wants/
Quote:
Former FBI Director James Comey said in a letter to staff Wednesday that the president has the right to fire anyone in the position of director for any reason he wants.
“I have long believed that a President can fire an FBI Director for any reason, or no reason at all. I’m not going to spend time on the decision or the way it was executed. I hope you won’t either”

Old 07-25-2019, 03:10 AM

6,913 posts, read 3,369,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
Sounds like a guilty man to me.

[W]hen Sessions told the president that a Special Counsel had been appointed, the President slumped back in his chair and said, "Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I'm ****ed."

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/...searchable.pdf
So now you want to find guilt based on how hearsay evidence sounds - talk about closed minded opinion
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.