Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2019, 04:19 AM

1,893 posts, read 1,009,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
This will eventually lead to civil chaos and lawlessness ....but hey that’s the liberal way

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-...-reprehensible
Trump calling the FBI corrupt is okay in your book, though? Perhaps he's the reason for civil chaos and lawlessness. Nowhere in Faux News' article did it say a liberal was responsible. How do you now a liberal was responsible in any way?

Last edited by TBMorgan; 07-24-2019 at 04:30 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2019, 05:44 AM

45,225 posts, read 26,437,203 times
Two very unsympathetic groups, I say let em duke it out amongst themselves

Old 07-24-2019, 05:47 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
This will eventually lead to civil chaos and lawlessness ....but hey that’s the liberal way

Then they complain when the police do not go to their neighborhoods!

I have a patient who is a black female and former cop in Cleveland; her husband is still working as a cop. She always requested that her "beat" was in her own neighborhood, as she knew the people there and they trusted her. She also said that she had a vested interest in controlling crime there; certainly an interesting and fun individual to chat with, as she has had a number of colorful encounters. She said it was sometimes uncomfortable when encountering someone she had arrested, but the trade off was worth it.

Why don't urban police forces recruit individuals from these high crime neighborhoods, so that they are patrolling the area in which they live? One would think that would improve cooperation with the police and ultimately reduce crime.

Old 07-24-2019, 05:48 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,575,619 times
Why didn't the Police have back up to arrest those throwing things, and dumping water on the two cops? That is disorderly conduct, obstructing justice, and assault at the minimum. At the least, they should go back, find these guys, and arrest them. Although, that would just probably give them street cred in that neighborhood.

What's with the constant hopping (jumping) they all do? Is that what they call "Hip Hop"?

Old 07-24-2019, 05:50 AM

3,318 posts, read 2,338,964 times
Interesting, a lot of these union police officers probably voted Democrat in the past. I bet they won't anymore.

Old 07-24-2019, 06:33 AM

14,226 posts, read 4,592,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Then they complain when the police do not go to their neighborhoods!

I have a patient who is a black female and former cop in Cleveland; her husband is still working as a cop. She always requested that her "beat" was in her own neighborhood, as she knew the people there and they trusted her. She also said that she had a vested interest in controlling crime there; certainly an interesting and fun individual to chat with, as she has had a number of colorful encounters. She said it was sometimes uncomfortable when encountering someone she had arrested, but the trade off was worth it.

Why don't urban police forces recruit individuals from these high crime neighborhoods, so that they are patrolling the area in which they live?
One would think that would improve cooperation with the police and ultimately reduce crime.
LoL

Do you think any sane cop is going to live where he works? You don't **** where you eat.

Yeah, I feel real comfortable knowing that my family (me, my wife, and 3 months old daughter) live next to a neighbor Joe "stabber" Smith whose cousin I arrested earlier that morning for parole violation.

I can see that happening if you work in a small town with little to no crime, but you are asking for a death wish if you do that in Detroit, Baltimore, Los Angleles, Chicago, and any high crimes city

Last edited by Du Ma; 07-24-2019 at 06:45 AM..

Old 07-24-2019, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
Trump calling the FBI corrupt is okay in your book, though? Perhaps he's the reason for civil chaos and lawlessness. Nowhere in Faux News' article did it say a liberal was responsible. How do you now a liberal was responsible in any way?
Al Sharpton
Shawn White
BLM supporters
Kaepernick

I heard all of them voted Republicans

Old 07-24-2019, 06:45 AM

10,531 posts, read 6,164,567 times
Quote:

Meanwhile you are here on CD every day bringing everyone together and spreading sweetness and light.

Old 07-24-2019, 06:47 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
LoL

Do you think any sane cop is going to live where he works? You don't **** where you eat.

Yeah, I feel real comfortable knowing that my family (me, my wife, and 3 months old daughter) live next to a neighbor Joe "stabber" Smith whose cousin I arrested earlier that morning for parole violation.

I can see that happening if you work in a small town with little to no crime, but you are asking for a death wish if you do that in Detroit, Baltimore, Los Angleles, Chicago, and any high crimes city

Perhaps- this police office from Cleveland thought it was beneficial.

Old 07-24-2019, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Perhaps- this police office from Cleveland thought it was beneficial.
Is she single?

If not, she is not worry about getting in a shoot out with Joe "stabbed" Smith while pushing her baby stroller with her newborn for a walk around her neighborhood ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies