Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2019, 11:52 AM

9,971 posts, read 5,667,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Not right for her to do that, but totally understandable.
Sure, if you have the mental agility of a six-year-old. "The bad orange man made me do it, Mommy! I swear!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2019, 11:53 AM

27,212 posts, read 46,720,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
The property owner's surveillance showed her driving through the fence to hit part of his display, and getting out of her vehicle to spray paint a sign.

When she couldn't extricate her car from the fence, she abandoned it there. Charges were filed.

TDS. It's real.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsb...rges/968312297
At least she is caught and will hopefully get a felony which means, no longer allowed to vote for a while!

In my area there a more and more drivers with pro Trump stickers on their car and even a CNN fake news sign is up near I-75 for weeks now. For someone to put it there while there is road construction going on day and night, it almost looks like one of the construction workers must have put it up so high on the light pole.

Old 07-23-2019, 12:03 PM

16,555 posts, read 10,603,886 times
Quote:
Not right for her to do that, but totally understandable.

Trespassing. Destruction of property. Vandalism. Intimidation (implied threat against the property owner's safety for supporting a particular candidate). Dumping (i.e. abandoning the car on someone else's property). You find these things to be "understandable"? Then you are worse than anything that you accuse Trump of.

Old 07-23-2019, 12:07 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,150,612 times
I would have had me a car towed to my house and locked up in my barn.

Car? Nope, I've not seen your car lady. Sorry.

Old 07-23-2019, 12:26 PM

33,300 posts, read 12,484,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifty Seven View Post
I would say the "resistance" to Trump is more responsible for any hate and division there is than Trump himself is. They refuse to accept that he won even after all this time. They're like children who refuse to accept they can't always have their way. Trump may poke them and trigger them but they allow themselves to be triggered. It's not understandable, it's childish.
^^^^^ Beat me to it.

But the same is also true of Trump.

He could stay silent when it comes to 'The Squad', and let them dig their own holes with what they say.

Old 07-23-2019, 12:48 PM

21,461 posts, read 10,560,149 times
Quote:
Not right for her to do that, but totally understandable. Trump has created an atmosphere of hate and division, and he is reaping the benefits. If this idiot had come into office, kept his head down and worked hard, and not felt the need to be childish in his attacks on others, things might have been different. But there are certain things you can't polish, and Trump is one of them.
Geez! No one is ever responsible for their own actions anymore according to some people. And apparently you don’t see the hatred and division coming from the democrats, but it’s there.

Old 07-23-2019, 12:56 PM

17,002 posts, read 12,582,011 times
One sycophant attacks another on the other side.

The difference is one is a criminal.

Old 07-23-2019, 01:00 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,486,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
I always laugh when people like Don here justify people acting like douches just because they think the President is a douche.

Such a well-thought, responsible adult conclusion.

People like Don and I don't "think" Trump is a douche, we "know" it!

Old 07-23-2019, 01:01 PM

16,555 posts, read 10,603,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
People like Don and I don't "think" Trump is a douche, we "know" it!

And does this knowledge justify vandalizing the property of his supporters?

Old 07-23-2019, 01:02 PM

17,355 posts, read 14,606,875 times
Quote:
Not right for her to do that, but totally understandable. Trump has created an atmosphere of hate and division, and he is reaping the benefits. If this idiot had come into office, kept his head down and worked hard, and not felt the need to be childish in his attacks on others, things might have been different. But there are certain things you can't polish, and Trump is one of them.

Oh stop.

The atmosphere of hate is totally rests on the Dems. From Maxine Waters calling on the public to harrass members of the Trump admin in public places, to Antifa beating the ever living crap out of people to street thugs dumping water on the police.

It's all on you, pal.

I didn't vote for Obama - but I wanted him to be successful ... he was always MY President.

You people need to really get a grip on reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies