U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-25-2019, 10:25 AM
 
19,717 posts, read 12,419,378 times
Reputation: 10888

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Suicide ideation in sociopaths is not uncommon. Successful suicide in sociopaths, who know they are stuck forever in prison, is not uncommon, either. (Think Aaron Hernandez) You are correct suicide attempts or successful suicide is not associated with remorse in a sociopath; it is all about manipulation and maintaining control - two strong markers in sociopaths.


Epstein is a sociopath and the chances of him attempting suicide is low. On the other hand, the Clintons have a history of silencing threats, of which Epstein is a MAJOR threat.


As I noted earlier, Rudolph Hess "committed suicide" by hanging himself in the yard at Spandau prison, despite being in direct visual contact of FOUR armed guards (American, British, French, and Russian) 24/7. Obviously, someone had him killed.


The same is true for Epstein. I hope the Clintons did not pay much up front, as they got ripped off. Perhaps the next attempt will be more successful. One can rest assured, however, the Clintons will never face justice, no matter what it takes.

 
Old 07-25-2019, 10:34 AM
 
Location: FL
16,044 posts, read 8,927,836 times
Reputation: 3907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Suicide ideation in sociopaths is not uncommon. Successful suicide in sociopaths, who know they are stuck forever in prison, is not uncommon, either. (Think Aaron Hernandez) You are correct suicide attempts or successful suicide is not associated with remorse in a sociopath; it is all about manipulation and maintaining control - two strong markers in sociopaths.
 
Old 07-25-2019, 10:35 AM
 
Location: FL
16,044 posts, read 8,927,836 times
Reputation: 3907
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I agree with Oldhag. I think it's manipulation because bail got denied and they are appealing it.
This will be used in the appeal.
 
Old 07-25-2019, 10:44 AM
 
15,446 posts, read 5,791,965 times
Reputation: 11570
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Epstein is a sociopath and the chances of him attempting suicide is low. On the other hand, the Clintons have a history of silencing threats, of which Epstein is a MAJOR threat.


As I noted earlier, Rudolph Hess "committed suicide" by hanging himself in the yard at Spandau prison, despite being in direct visual contact of FOUR armed guards (American, British, French, and Russian) 24/7. Obviously, someone had him killed.


The same is true for Epstein. I hope the Clintons did not pay much up front, as they got ripped off. Perhaps the next attempt will be more successful. One can rest assured, however, the Clintons will never face justice, no matter what it takes.
Clinton Silliness Syndrome is strong with this one.
 
Old 07-25-2019, 11:05 AM
 
1,447 posts, read 566,708 times
Reputation: 2638
Hopefully R. Kelly is getting the same treatment as this guy.
 
Old 07-25-2019, 11:07 AM
 
Location: Suburb of Chicago
21,312 posts, read 10,278,979 times
Reputation: 20536
I doubt they need him to flip on anyone. He had tapes in his vault for a reason. They have those tapes.

Like I posted on page 4 - his lawyers filed an appeal to release him on bond under home monitoring so he can live in his apartment in NYC. This is just a ploy to either show he's at risk due to other prisoners or because he'll harm himself.

I hope the judge says no to that.
 
Old 07-25-2019, 11:08 AM
 
1,402 posts, read 275,935 times
Reputation: 1730
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I doubt they need him to flip on anyone. He had tapes in his vault for a reason. They have those tapes.

Like I posted on page 4 - his lawyers filed an appeal to release him on bond under home monitoring so he can live in his apartment in NYC. This is just a ploy to either show he's at risk due to other prisoners or because he'll harm himself.

I hope the judge says no to that.
Bad guys dealing with other bad guys. There is no trust but there's plenty of fodder for "blackmail" should the need arise.
 
Old 07-25-2019, 12:00 PM
 
Location: Out West
22,963 posts, read 17,007,313 times
Reputation: 26557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Cardinal View Post
I'm presuming if they're asking that question, then he wasn't separated from the rest of the prison population, which surprises me--folk who commit sex crimes against children are considered 'fair game' by other inmates, and his case is pretty well known.

If he wasn't separated, I'd say attack. If he was, I'd say either genuine or fake suicide attempt.
Can't see the entire article because I refuse to remove my ad blocker, but what little of it I did see said he was found in his cell, and he either tried to stage a suicide attempt, did actually try it, or was assaulted.

Well...if the question was, "Was he assaulted", then yes, he was in general population. Why would someone that high profile be in general population? It's like they're asking for him to be offed - and if he's offed, there goes a lot of secrets that will never be revealed.

And yes, despite the fact that guards are supposed to protect all inmates, inmates have nothing but time. And with all of that time that they have, they can come up with all kinds of ways to attack another inmate. Kid diddlers are very unpopular in prison, as just about everyone knows. Which is why I can't believe they would put a high profile kid diddler in with general population. They should have had him in solitary for his own stupid safety.
 
Old 07-25-2019, 02:40 PM
 
5,491 posts, read 1,378,369 times
Reputation: 4263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
You seem to forget that Trump had his own plane.
So did Epstein. They have something called flight logs, which I assume are required. Otherwise, Clinton would have figured out a way around it.
 
Old 07-25-2019, 03:04 PM
 
11,739 posts, read 8,553,966 times
Reputation: 7217
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
That is your opinion.


However, you are extremely nave if you think the Clintons didn't try to kill him. I predicted this would happen and it will not be the last attempt on his life.


Who would knock him off? The people who have the most to lose- the Clintons.


It was a botched attempt, therefore future attempts will be more difficult, but I doubt they will leave much to chance on the second try.


Any bets on the odds of Epstein making it to trial alive? If I were him, I would have a few signed documents implicating those involved in the pedophile scheme and have them in the hands of the atty general ASAP.


As a side note, look for the dems to commit some act of violence against Omar, as a part of a false flag attempt to pin "racial violence" on republicans prior to the election. It would serve the dual purpose of shutting up an embarrassment to the dem party and may potentially win the election for the dems.
What are the going to lose?

No more invitations to the Academy Awards?

The whole world knows Bill can't keep his pants zipped. They have all the money they will ever need.

You have no evidence the Clinton's had anybody killed, ever. You just want to believe it.

And before you say i love the Clinton's, I voted for Ross, twice. I did vote for her, because sane people already knew about Trump from Lindsey Graham, Ted Cruz and Kevin McCarthy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top