U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-10-2019, 08:20 AM
 
2,395 posts, read 989,792 times
Reputation: 1841

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodyfromnc View Post
I agree with that sentiment, although I'm sure this will negatively affect the investigation.
There's no investigation now.

It's just going to be reduced to conspiracy fodder. It's over. The elites won again.

 
Old 08-10-2019, 08:21 AM
 
10,432 posts, read 12,149,929 times
Reputation: 6672
I hope they salvaged enough "dirt" on Bill Clinton to put him away forever! I think Epstein did not want to get in the regular prison population because they would have ripped him apart, nobody in there likes molesters.

Last edited by WannaliveinGreenville; 08-10-2019 at 08:22 AM.. Reason: typo
 
Old 08-10-2019, 08:21 AM
 
Location: Columbia, SC
18,593 posts, read 10,331,410 times
Reputation: 7273
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Dead Men, tell no tales.
William Shakespeare disagrees:


"Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears; I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him. The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones."

- Julius Caesar", Act 3 scene 2
 
Old 08-10-2019, 08:24 AM
 
Location: Midwest
32,064 posts, read 19,946,122 times
Reputation: 8142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritone View Post
There's no investigation now.

It's just going to be reduced to conspiracy fodder. It's over. The elites won again.
I disagree. I believe all involved in sexually exploiting the underage girls enslaved by Epstein will be identified, investigated, and indicted.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 08:24 AM
 
Location: Columbia, SC
18,593 posts, read 10,331,410 times
Reputation: 7273
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
No, I am in support of thorough and honest investigation with indictments for any and all implicated.
As are all of us here who are not Trump cultists.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 08:25 AM
 
7,544 posts, read 1,735,523 times
Reputation: 4160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
"suicide" wink wink nudge nudge
Anyone see the Clintons lately?
Trump benefitted from his death more than anyone.

Jeff Epstein's brother last month: "Donald and my brother were good friends. I know the president is trying to distance himself lately, but they were close."

With no counter argument possible, I assume Trump supporters will simply claim Jeff epstein's own brother is fake news.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 08:25 AM
 
10,432 posts, read 12,149,929 times
Reputation: 6672
Bill and Killary both had him assassinated in prison I bet! Dead men don't talk!
 
Old 08-10-2019, 08:27 AM
 
Location: NE Mississippi
14,114 posts, read 8,832,320 times
Reputation: 20530
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I disagree. I believe all involved in sexually exploiting the underage girls enslaved by Epstein will be identified, investigated, and indicted.
I agree with you.
And Jeffrey will not be there to lie and deny. The records and witnesses will be there to speak for themselves.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 08:27 AM
 
Location: Midwest
32,064 posts, read 19,946,122 times
Reputation: 8142
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Bill and Killary both had him assassinated in prison I bet! Dead men don't talk!
No need for Epstein to talk anyway as he only would have lied. The evidence and all documents are already obtained as well as upcoming testimonies from Epstein's victims.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 08:27 AM
 
5,512 posts, read 2,942,550 times
Reputation: 10000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verifiedcheckmark View Post
Looks like the man killed himself inside his Manhattan prison cell.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....tein-dead/amp/
Good, saves the taxpayers money and his got his just desserts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top