U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2019, 08:42 AM

5,628 posts, read 1,408,308 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I'm sure they are at that Pizza place "wink wink."
Man, you liberals were out going to bat for the Clintons in record time.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:42 AM

7,233 posts, read 1,855,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
All evidence will disappear and no further digging will take place. How fortunate for the depraved and powerful.
This is rather scary. It does feed the notion that the rich and powerful can do anything especially when it involves protecting themselves.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...atch-work.html

From the link above it should have been next to impossible for Epstein to kill himself without help.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:43 AM

17,504 posts, read 8,849,465 times
They did it... i told you they would

Old 08-10-2019, 08:43 AM

31,816 posts, read 19,848,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
He was on 'suicide watch"?
Easy to do. During the night, stuff corner of blanket down throat and hide under covers while pretending to sleep during asphyxiation.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:45 AM

10,320 posts, read 12,086,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Knowing the Clintons is bad for your health. Someone please update the Clinton Body Count List

53?

Now just start adding all the new witnesses that are on the Epstein list. I would be scared as heck right now, if I were them. The Clinton's won't stop until all of them are dead.

9,978 posts, read 4,481,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Some people believe that the Clintons are the most successful serial killers ever. If you've ever met a Clinton, and you die, that's proof that they killed you. (Yes, I exaggerate. But not by much.)

Regarding Epstein's death - there are a LOT of people who might think that a dead Epstein is a good Epstein, and a few of them have ties to law enforcement. I'm sure we'll always wonder.

But I think there's still a lot to be investigated, and a lot that can still be revealed, even with Epstein dead. After all, while I definitely wanted him alive for the trial(s), the truth is that the prosecutors would have had to build their case(s) without him. So they can proceed, if they really want to. And I sure as hell hope they want to. One of the places I'd start is with the jail staff who were supposed to be watching him.
Yep. Somebody definitely got some 'splainin' to do.

16,306 posts, read 4,293,062 times
A lot of the other potential witnesses will be silenced by this....sure, some side investigations may go on, but it's hard to imagine the WH will tell the DOJ to continue to spend as many resources on it.

In a sense it doesn't make any difference that he is dead because it was unlikely he was going to testify anyway. But, in the real world, it goes Power an excuse to say "well we took care of everything".

I saw similar things happen even at the county level in NJ....."they" couldn't let certain cases go to trial since the sex angle would ensnare judges and pols, etc.

Everything was settled a few days before.......

Sadly, this should be a wake up call for all those naive people who imagine there is some kind of Justice. 100's are involved here and the entire situation is much bigger than anyone can imagine. Yet some will say "well, justice has been served".....whereas Epsteins "friends" are sitting in the highest positions in the land(s).

Old 08-10-2019, 08:46 AM

7,233 posts, read 1,855,149 times
Quote:
Yep, I agree Epstein only would only have lied anyway. Now we can proceed with an unimpeded investigation on the others involved.

Sure go ahead and dream.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:48 AM

18,852 posts, read 9,210,408 times
Quote:
Easy to do. During the night, stuff corner of blanket down throat and hide under covers while pretending to sleep during asphyxiation.
No its not. Gag reflex takes over involuntarily. I'm not saying it never happened, but it is very rare. This was a hit, or he was purposely allowed to commit suicide. The cells used for "Suicide Watch" ALL have cameras and are watched 24/7 unless someone is paid, or persuaded not to.

This has Arkancide written all over it, and the fact that you are scrambling to ignore that tells me a lot.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:48 AM

22,698 posts, read 9,667,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I wouldn't be so sure. Not saying it's not, but Clinton was on a long list of others.
The Clintons do not have the reach or influence that Trump/Barr currently have regarding prisoners.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies