U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:28 AM
 
Location: Columbia, SC
18,482 posts, read 10,281,934 times
Reputation: 7227

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
3 minutes ago--
We knew that without looking. Wishful thinking on someone's part.

 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:29 AM
 
6,441 posts, read 2,741,867 times
Reputation: 2375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Prison employees are often corrupt. You can get ANTYHING in prison, or make anything happen because low paid "Correctional Officers" take bribes. Someone, or many wanted him dead, and the guards allowed it to happen.
Prison guards make maybe 50k a year and political elites come along and offer them a million dollars to look the other way while they kill him off.

Trump and Clinton can breathe easy now.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:29 AM
 
7,610 posts, read 8,807,320 times
Reputation: 9819
Bottomline: the pictures still exist. the videos still exist. the witnesses still exist. the victims still exist. the others who partook of underage girls (mostly) still exist.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:30 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles-Houston-DFW
1,753 posts, read 880,827 times
Reputation: 1866
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
For those people who are citing murder as a possibility, pedos are "victims" in prison all the time. Even convicts have kids.
Yeah rich billionaire Jeffrey Esptein, with connections to so many famous people, was just killed by a random prisoner for being a pedo after already trying to commit suicide. And a day after thousands of pages of incriminating evidence was released. Makes sense...
 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:31 AM
 
Location: Cape Cod
650 posts, read 1,045,660 times
Reputation: 612
One less piece of scum on the earth - good riddance.


Now, if only the others that have been implicated with him are held accountable, there will be hope that the justice system works, at least sometimes.


 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:32 AM
 
Location: Columbia, SC
18,482 posts, read 10,281,934 times
Reputation: 7227
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Those were nuisance lawsuits dismissed and refiled and dismissed in several states. Media Matters Clinton operative David Brock was behind it. Probably trying to deflect from Bill Clinton's involvement

Do try and keep up, dear.
That suit was dropped because the plaintiff received death threats and went into hiding.

Do try and keep up, dear.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:32 AM
 
Location: Sonoran Desert
29,563 posts, read 40,059,218 times
Reputation: 18969
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
Sexual assault of a minor doesn't have a statute of limitation in most jurisdictions. There can be indictments of others for crimes committed if the evidence is there. And then there are the civil suits that can occur.
We saw how the civil suit against Trump for raping a teenager went. Suddenly dropped by plaintiff who feared for her life. She and others may have been emboldened by the disclosures. Epstein's demise is a warning to anyone who may want to step forward.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:32 AM
 
6,441 posts, read 2,741,867 times
Reputation: 2375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I said that the Podestas make Jeffrey Epstein look like Fred Rogers. Maybe Tom Hanks can play him in a movie.
Financier suicides are usually by jumping off a high rise or occasionally shooting themselves multiple times in the head. I wonder how he was suicided?
Probably strangled to death then a rope was tied around him and hung from the ceiling for the finishing touch.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:33 AM
 
Location: Columbia, SC
18,482 posts, read 10,281,934 times
Reputation: 7227
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
And why do you keep ignoring the facts? Read my posts on this thread, sweetie.
"Almost" is a qualifier, Dollface.
 
Old 08-10-2019, 09:33 AM
 
Location: NW Nevada
14,485 posts, read 11,779,482 times
Reputation: 13509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
You clearly haven't read through this thread. The Clinton minions are out in full force trying to pin this on Trump. It's laughable.

I said I would THINK they would clam up. LOL, not that they would. Better phrasing would be that they SHOULD clam up because as you say, it's laughable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top