U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2019, 10:23 AM

1,170 posts, read 632,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
His secrets will go to the grave with him. You can be sure of that.
People in power will make sure of it.
A huge amount is already out for public view. You can find his "secrets" all over the web, more coming out every day. This looks like it could be one doozy of an investigation, or several of them.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:23 AM

12,094 posts, read 5,781,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Not surprised. Hes about 30 years too late.
I was surprised by Epstein's suicide (considering his location, previous attempt & watch), though probably not as surprised as Epstein himself.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:24 AM

6,587 posts, read 3,420,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
I like Tucker because he will call out Trump when he's doing shady stuff.
That’s why I added him as a watchdog. He’s clearly conservative, but he is fair and much more interested in revealing the truth than in political points. Also, he does excellent in-depth research and ongoing inquiry. Martha Mcallum is pretty fair and balanced also but not as funny and entertaining as Tucker.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:24 AM

4,642 posts, read 2,188,137 times
Ghislaine Maxwell.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:25 AM

9,846 posts, read 7,141,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I hope the watchdog media asks some hard questions here. Should the Clintons and other elite repeat clients be asked to be interviewed?
Are you kidding? It'll be reported briefly, with few details, that Epstein committed suicide in his cell. That's it. That'll be the approved official story. Nothing to see here, folks, move on........

Just like so many others......

4,642 posts, read 2,188,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
I was surprised by Epstein's suicide (considering his location, previous attempt & watch), though probably not as surprised as Epstein himself.
heyoooooooooooooooooooooooo

17,084 posts, read 11,936,974 times
Too many high profile people involved. money no object.

Wow, the speculation explosion is well deserved.

Clintons et al, paid someone to off him and paid the doc who does the autopsy????

first check finger prints and dental records to make sure it is JE!!!!!!!!!! then chemical analysis.

Here's 10 million dollars, edit the tape. If you believe we didn't land on the moon and the video was faked........this one s for you!

Don't trust anyone involved in the aftermath! Time for crooked officials to be bought and paid off by the gazillionaires and career politicians about to be exposed.

This is the main plot of so many noir movies come to life. where haven't we seen every imaginable scenario play out in so many movies back to the 1930s..

Old 08-10-2019, 10:28 AM

1,170 posts, read 632,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
The threads are being Epsteined.
No, they did it to themselves

Old 08-10-2019, 10:30 AM

21,330 posts, read 10,291,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiaLia View Post
No, they did it to themselves
LOL!! You're right. The official story is they deleted themselves.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:32 AM

4,253 posts, read 1,104,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
The only real watchdogs I see these days are Sara Carter, Judicial Watch, Tucker, and a few others. I hope if Trump looks involved in this, they still do their stellar investigative work.

It looks like Dershowitz is one of the four democrats involved with Epstein they uncovered yesterday. Since he is now a regular commentator on FOX, I hope they ask him some hard questions. It will be revealing how FOX handles this with Dershowitz.

Why am I not surprised Dershowitz is involved with kiddos? Another of the Talmudic. Seems like 9 out of 10 times it's them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I don't see how people actually believe that the rich and powerful can't do anything they want. Like it or not they do just about anything they want.

People, naive people who believe that America is the standard for equal justice in the world are sadly ignorant of reality. People like me and other average Joes are subject to justice. Others are not.

There's no way in hell this is not some type of setup. There's too many kiddie diddlers and other criminals in our government to allow him to live. There's way to many corrupt officials he probably has dirt on and he couldn't be allowed to spill his guts. Somebody mentioned a safe full of documents with incriminating evidence. We'll never see anything. We'll never see a so much as a post it note of it.

And we call other countries corrupt.
Quoted for truth. The entire world is being controlled by a small handful of globalists. And people that don't - or don't want to - believe that this is true, are too afraid of that truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies