U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-25-2019, 07:26 AM
 
5,504 posts, read 1,381,729 times
Reputation: 4279

Advertisements

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-e...225451436.html


Jeffrey Epstein Visited Clinton White House Multiple Times in Early ’90s

...Now, a Daily Beast investigation has uncovered ties between Epstein and the Clinton administration that date back to the president’s earliest days in the White House, casting doubt on the oft-circulated narrative that the two only began associating after Clinton left office....

 
Old 07-25-2019, 07:27 AM
 
5,504 posts, read 1,381,729 times
Reputation: 4279
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Y'all are cracking me up. Trump's got his hands pretty dirty in this Epstein mess.

At this point, do you really think the Clintons are somehow involved beyond Bill having hung around with anyone sleazebag on his plane (that sleaze being Epstein)?

At this point, the Clintons are essentially private citizens. They have no perch to fall from.
lol. Silly. No perch to fall from? How about going from the cush life they have after growing rich on the backs of American taxpayers to prison? Sounds like a pretty big perch to me.
 
Old 07-25-2019, 07:38 AM
Status: "Make sure you include me in your manifesto" (set 17 days ago)
 
Location: Posting from my space yacht.
8,329 posts, read 3,259,603 times
Reputation: 14915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Oh, please. The people who want to take Trump down include the Clintons. lol
Yes that is true, doesn't mean they're not acceptable collateral damage. The Clintons have their personal reasons and other people have their own, while yet others have only political reasons. A lot of those people don't care who goes down with Trump as long as he goes down, and they don't have to beat him in an election to do it.
 
Old 07-25-2019, 07:39 AM
 
7,457 posts, read 1,692,459 times
Reputation: 4072
There's no way this dude was in gen pop...right? He'll have to spend the rest of his life in solitary.

Can't say I feel sorry for the man.
 
Old 07-25-2019, 07:43 AM
 
5,504 posts, read 1,381,729 times
Reputation: 4279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifty Seven View Post
Yes that is true, doesn't mean they're not acceptable collateral damage. The Clintons have their personal reasons and other people have their own, while yet others have only political reasons. A lot of those people don't care who goes down with Trump as long as he goes down, and they don't have to beat him in an election to do it.
Collateral damage? I would say the Clintons are the ones trying to prevent all of the Epstein stuff from coming out. They are the puppet masters and have been for a long time. To say they might be 'collateral damage' in an attempt to bring down Trump is laughable. I do agree, however, that this is all happening NOW because they thought it could bring down Trump. We all know that's what they have been trying to do since 2015. If the Clintons go down, I will rejoice in the streets.
 
Old 07-25-2019, 07:44 AM
 
5,504 posts, read 1,381,729 times
Reputation: 4279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-e...225451436.html


Jeffrey Epstein Visited Clinton White House Multiple Times in Early ’90s

...Now, a Daily Beast investigation has uncovered ties between Epstein and the Clinton administration that date back to the president’s earliest days in the White House, casting doubt on the oft-circulated narrative that the two only began associating after Clinton left office....
Wow. Just wow. Page already taken down.
 
Old 07-25-2019, 07:46 AM
 
5,504 posts, read 1,381,729 times
Reputation: 4279
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...s-in-early-90s

Here is is from the source since YAHOO TOOK THE PAGE DOWN.
 
Old 07-25-2019, 07:51 AM
Status: "Make sure you include me in your manifesto" (set 17 days ago)
 
Location: Posting from my space yacht.
8,329 posts, read 3,259,603 times
Reputation: 14915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Collateral damage? I would say the Clintons are the ones trying to prevent all of the Epstein stuff from coming out. They are the puppet masters and have been for a long time. To say they might be 'collateral damage' in an attempt to bring down Trump is laughable. I do agree, however, that this is all happening NOW because they thought it could bring down Trump. We all know that's what they have been trying to do since 2015. If the Clintons go down, I will rejoice in the streets.
The Clintons would be happy to leave Trump out of it if that meant they got left out of it too, don't you think? They want him to go down but not at their own expense. On the flip side, the people pushing the Trump angle will toss the Clintons under the bus in a hot minute if they think it will get them to the Orange man.
 
Old 07-25-2019, 07:54 AM
 
11,590 posts, read 6,046,790 times
Reputation: 3714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Wow. Just wow. Page already taken down.
No conspiracy theory, its just a bad link. Yahoo still has it up.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-e...225451436.html
 
Old 07-25-2019, 08:57 AM
 
Location: Pennsylvania
12,911 posts, read 4,367,008 times
Reputation: 10209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-e...225451436.html


Jeffrey Epstein Visited Clinton White House Multiple Times in Early ’90s

...Now, a Daily Beast investigation has uncovered ties between Epstein and the Clinton administration that date back to the president’s earliest days in the White House, casting doubt on the oft-circulated narrative that the two only began associating after Clinton left office....
Gee. Clinton lied again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top