U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2019, 09:56 AM

19,666 posts, read 12,400,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Epstein’s Law team immediately filed an appeal to the No Bail decision.

They have and continue to seek house arrest in his 21,000 sq ft mansion, security cameras, armed guards and a court- appointed trustee on the premises.

If he is out on bail, he would be an easier target for the Clintons. At least in jail, IF vetted security is provided and he remains in solitary, he may live to see his trial.

Old 07-25-2019, 09:57 AM

15,446 posts, read 5,784,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Ummm...................... they tried to kill him, but failed. It was botched.

Let's see what they do with the next attempt, as I am sure they will leave little to chance.
So Epstein was all alone in his cell and they couldn't get the job done? Wow, those are some pretty inept master criminals there.

For someone who is supposed to be educated you sure do fall for the silliest things.

Old 07-25-2019, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
So Epstein was all alone in his cell and they couldn't get the job done? Wow, those are some pretty inept master criminals there.

For someone who is supposed to be educated you sure do fall for the silliest things.

That is your opinion.

However, you are extremely naïve if you think the Clintons didn't try to kill him. I predicted this would happen and it will not be the last attempt on his life.

Who would knock him off? The people who have the most to lose- the Clintons.

It was a botched attempt, therefore future attempts will be more difficult, but I doubt they will leave much to chance on the second try.

Any bets on the odds of Epstein making it to trial alive? If I were him, I would have a few signed documents implicating those involved in the pedophile scheme and have them in the hands of the atty general ASAP.

As a side note, look for the dems to commit some act of violence against Omar, as a part of a false flag attempt to pin "racial violence" on republicans prior to the election. It would serve the dual purpose of shutting up an embarrassment to the dem party and may potentially win the election for the dems.

Old 07-25-2019, 10:05 AM

15,446 posts, read 5,784,354 times
Quote:
That is your opinion.

However, you are extremely naïve if you think the Clintons didn't try to kill him. I predicted this would happen and it will not be the last attempt on his life.

Who would knock him off? The people who have the most to lose- the Clintons.

It was a botched attempt, therefore future attempts will be more difficult, but I doubt they will leave much to chance on the second try.

Any bets on the odds of Epstein making it to trial alive? If I were him, I would have a few signed documents implicating those involved in the pedophile scheme and have them in the hands of the atty general ASAP.

As a side note, look for the dems to commit some act of violence against Omar, as a part of a false flag attempt to pin "racial violence" on republicans prior to the election. It would serve the dual purpose of shutting up an embarrassment to the dem party and may potentially win the election for the dems.
And I repeat: For someone who is supposed to be educated you sure do fall for the silliest things.

Old 07-25-2019, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
And I repeat: For someone who is supposed to be educated you sure do fall for the silliest things.
Again- you are naïve. Sociopaths don't commit suicide. They have no remorse for their crimes and are narcissistic. Why do you think Clinton hung out with him?

Old 07-25-2019, 10:13 AM

16,010 posts, read 8,914,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
He was found alone in a locked cell.

Other inmates would not have access to him without the cooperation of one or more guards. Why would the job not be finished?

There are cameras. Where’s the tape?
Exactly!

Old 07-25-2019, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
May he experience every single feeling that his victims experienced.
We finally agree on something.

Old 07-25-2019, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Who are you quoting, exactly?

26 times? Trump had him kicked out of Mar A Lago for inappropriate behavior.

The Clintons have been king and queen for a LONG time. They built an ill gotten fortune of well over 100 million $$ since leaving office. There have been multiple incidents involving people who were on the wrong side of the Clintons over the years or had evidence against them in some way. I agree some of them are kooky like the one that says JFK jr was killed because he was going to run against Clinton. (He was btw, going to run against her in NY). But some of them have some legs. And if you think people haven't killed for a lot less than the amount the Clintons are worth, you are crazy.

They also orchestrated an attempted coup on the current President. What do you think a REAL criminal operation would look like? I guess you think that's all alt right conspiracy theories too. Sorry, but there is a lot of real evidence on this one.
You seem to forget that Trump had his own plane.

Old 07-25-2019, 10:20 AM

14,826 posts, read 10,732,742 times
Quote:
Again- you are naïve. Sociopaths don't commit suicide. They have no remorse for their crimes and are narcissistic. Why do you think Clinton hung out with him?
Suicide ideation in sociopaths is not uncommon. Successful suicide in sociopaths, who know they are stuck forever in prison, is not uncommon, either. (Think Aaron Hernandez) You are correct suicide attempts or successful suicide is not associated with remorse in a sociopath; it is all about manipulation and maintaining control - two strong markers in sociopaths.

Old 07-25-2019, 10:22 AM

1,280 posts, read 262,855 times
I agree with Oldhag. I think it's manipulation because bail got denied and they are appealing it.
This will be used in the appeal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies