Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2019, 09:39 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Trump hosted Epstein at Mar a Lago and, according to trump's own mouth, trump kicked Epstein out for sexually exploiting young girls at the Mar a Lago resort. Anyone who has knowledge of sexual abuse of underage or children, also have a responsibility to report that to authorities. The question then becomes: why didn't trump report Epstein for his actions at Mar a Lago?
There's no evidence that he didn't.

We also don't know if Clinton reported Epstein. What we do know is that after the first arrest of Epstein, the Clinton's still invited Epstein's pimp to Chelsea's wedding.

You keep saying you're not making this a partisan issue, yet you continue to slam the guy you didn't vote for and ignore questions about your dreamboy. I can't stand Trump and have lost respect for Clinton. They're both dirtbags.

Fangirls like you don't really care about the victims, but you'll keep disingenuously using this thread as an opportunity to slam Trump.

We get it - you hate Trump, religion, Christians, etc. A one trick pony.

Old 07-27-2019, 09:47 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Convicts are know to NOT like pedophiles.

Old 07-27-2019, 10:42 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
There's no evidence that he didn't.

We also don't know if Clinton reported Epstein. What we do know is that after the first arrest of Epstein, the Clinton's still invited Epstein's pimp to Chelsea's wedding.

You keep saying you're not making this a partisan issue, yet you continue to slam the guy you didn't vote for and ignore questions about your dreamboy. I can't stand Trump and have lost respect for Clinton. They're both dirtbags.

Fangirls like you don't really care about the victims, but you'll keep disingenuously using this thread as an opportunity to slam Trump.

We get it - you hate Trump, religion, Christians, etc. A one trick pony.
I would assume that you believe it would be outrageous and downright criminal for someone, who has full knowledge of sexual exploitation of underage girls, not to report this to the authorities. Am I correct?

Old 07-27-2019, 06:47 PM

35,064 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/24/jeff...manhattan.html Breaking news has three possible reasons for finding Epstein injured in jail.
This is what really makes me wonder. Federally charged suspects in the Southern District of New York face a 97% conviction rate. The crimes with which he is charged carry sentences such that he is unlikely to see a day of freedom in his life.

Why is any energy given to reviving him from a suicide attempt or attack? See Certain Dregs of Society Suspects Should Not Be Rescued From Suicide.

Last edited by jbgusa; 07-27-2019 at 07:15 PM..

Old 07-27-2019, 06:50 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,746,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
This is what really makes me wonder. Federally charged suspects in the Southern District of New York face a 97% conviction rate. The crimes with which he is charged carry sentences such that he is unlikely to see a day of freedom in his life. Why is any energy given to reviving him from a suicide attempt or attack?
Many people, including me, want him alive because we want to know what he has to say about the people he hosted at his parties.

Old 07-27-2019, 07:12 PM

35,064 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Many people, including me, want him alive because we want to know what he has to say about the people he hosted at his parties.
And you really think he'll tell us?

Old 07-27-2019, 08:23 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,746,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
And you really think he'll tell us?
If he's dead, no.

But if he's alive, he might. "I'm here in prison, and they're not" might well motivate him. Especially if one of the ones not in prison goes all more righteous than thou on him.

We already know he was willing to offer a substantial "ransom" to be at home rather than jail. So he is clearly willing to bargain. As I'm sure you know, there's prisons and then there's prisons. And as sickening as it is, that's a bargain I'd accept, as long as he remains in prison.

Old 07-27-2019, 08:45 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Why does anyone care what happens to him.

Old 07-28-2019, 01:39 AM

119 posts, read 63,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
As was expected, Epstein was attacked while in prison. Given the information he could reveal about Bill Clinton's rapes, he won't last long there.

Why do people close to the Clintons seem to always die mysteriously?

Epstein is as good as dead unless he has multiple guards 24/7. He is now on "suicide watch"!

Several of the Clinton associates have "committed suicide" by shooting themselves 9-10 times in the back.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/24/jeff...manhattan.html

OMG you are DEFENDING Epstein??

You have no evidence it was the Clintons..you sound demented.

How's Alan "I kept my underwear on" Dershowitz? Maybe HE had it done. After all if we are speculating..

Old 07-28-2019, 01:43 AM

119 posts, read 63,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Your posts are fascinating; you literally filter everything through the lens of your political ideology. You can't condemn Clinton simply because he has a (D) after his name. What a sad way to go through life.
More like the Trump fans cannot say anything against their master and commander..sad and sick way to go t hrough life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies