U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 03:47 PM

25,961 posts, read 39,271,162 times

Advertisements

Some are saying that Clinton’s are worried about what Epstein will have to say when his process goes forward. Never know what Epstein will do for reduced sentence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 03:56 PM

7,227 posts, read 2,554,714 times
Oh, you mean chances.

The title of the thread makes no damned sense.

Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM

5,162 posts, read 1,292,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
I don't have a problem paying for dirt. Only when the dirt is made up does it become a problem.
So you don't mind if it is used to open an investigation into one's political opponents in an attempt to get them booted out of office? That's ok?

Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM

5,162 posts, read 1,292,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
The Clinton's should not be allowed to breathe our air... You have a crooked loser witch and her molesting husband out there. When are they going to both just go away or in Bill's case, go to prison??
Maybe that's why they reinstated the federal death penalty? For when the Clintons get convicted of treason?

Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM

8,829 posts, read 2,524,599 times
Bill Clinton: I did not have sex with those underaged girls. They had sex with me. I didn't like it, so I went back all those times to make sure those girls were ok.

Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM

14,628 posts, read 22,476,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
The Clintons stood at ground zero of the Russian collusion by paying for the dirty Dossier against Trump.

The Deplorable remark killed her first chance and this time she kills the Democratic chance for a second year I’ve for the entire field.

How popular will she be when the IG report comes out and when the ones who run at the 11 the hour to the IG to confess!

Can't wait for this IG report though I have zero use for Wray and Horowitz, but with Barr cramming accountability down their throats, we shall see.

Wonder what democrats think of Bill Barr versus Jeff Sessions about now.

I have my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Personally I think that dossier was paid for in order to smear Trump before the elections to give Hillary a better chance.

That didn't work so that dossier was used as "fact and evidence" to launch a 4 year witch hunt.
McCain hated Trump with a passion and was the first one to run to the Fed investigators waving that dossier.
I say Brennan had his hands on it before that.

I think the Clinton Dossier was a transition to both exonerate Crooked Hillary Rodham Clinton and Frame President Elect Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
I don't have a problem paying for dirt. Only when the dirt is made up does it become a problem.
Look at the Hollywood access tapes and their timing.

Look at the lies perpetuated on Kavanaugh, and their timing, and don't forget the crybaby feet stomping going on just prior during the Kavanaugh confirmation.

No, these democrats and their media and their weaponized politicized Intelligence Community etc. is the S stain of the earth.

Oh, and Trump and all of us Two-time-Trump-deplorable-Voters Still. Beat. All. They. Ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
No, we can just look at all the evidence and reach conclusions.

Just a few examples of EVIDENCE:

Clintons grew rich as a result of being in public service selling foreign policy to governments hoping she was going to be President. Donations to the Clinton Foundation dried up after Trump was elected.

Trump was rich already and funded his own campaign.

Clinton, according to flight logs, flew with Epstein 26 times and has a history as a sexual predator.

Trump threw Epstein out of Mar A Lago for inappropriate behavior.

Clinton was fed the questions to the debate ahead of time from Donna Brazille on CNN. Hillary Clinton, having zero investment experience, turned $1000 to $100k in a very short time buying cattle futures.

Clintons and the DNC funded a pack of lies to be leaked to the press to keep Trump from being elected.

It's like you people live under rocks.
They think we have no memory.

Wasn't that place Epstein and Bill Clinton flew to called Rape Island?

Last edited by McGowdog; Yesterday at 06:05 PM..

Old Yesterday, 05:51 PM

27,172 posts, read 9,220,291 times
Clinton killed Democratic chances for a second election due to paying for the dirty Dossier!

Clinton's the democrats gift that just keeps on killing !!!

Old Yesterday, 06:01 PM

30,509 posts, read 20,165,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Not sure about the question asked - but good historical details here that ties some things together...

Oct 2017... Honeypot: Was the Trump Camp's Meeting With Russian Lawyer All a Clinton Set-Up?
I've been saying for some time now that I believe the Russian lawyer was wearing a wire when she met with Manafort and Jr.

The reason she brought up something as off the wall as the Magnitsky Act is because she was fishing for an offer, a quid pro quo, "dirt" on Hillary for repeal of the sanctions.

Of course, it could have been the promise of just about anything, any official act using the powers of the presidency would have worked.

But she couldn't make an overt offer, this for that, without defeating their own purpose, so they hoped someone present would take the bait.

Obviously, no one did.

That recording (assuming she was wearing a wire), were someone present to make such an offer, would have ended the Trump candidacy and guaranteed a Democrat victory.

I'd give a week's wages to have been there when Hillary found out no offer was made.

Old Yesterday, 07:19 PM

3,767 posts, read 3,105,625 times
Whew! A lot of fish tales on this thread.

I congratulate you all for being the best fishermen ever.

Old Today, 05:44 AM

25,961 posts, read 39,271,162 times
When Papadopoulos will bring the smear money back to the US that most likely has marked numbers on it, that will make the link to FBI/Clintons more clear.

There was just a Dossier to smear and frame the person they couldn’t beat.

Just as right now, the left can’t beat Trump so they will try to do anything to un thrown the winner as there is nothing else that un thrown the winner as winning is what the Country is doing. The losers will keep trying.

Trump eliminated any Clinton from future winning in politics. The Clinton name will soon be even more clear in what really happened.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies