U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-26-2019, 12:37 PM
 
12,534 posts, read 9,993,297 times
Reputation: 16208

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjg1963 View Post
[/b]

I believe the touching that is referenced is in regards to the transgender that wanted a bikini wax from a female waxer who was very uncomfortable because there was certain anatomy that this transgender had that was quite different than her usual clientele. The transgender lodged a complaint.
Having actually waxed both men and women, the difference is a thing. This is a pretty easy case to resolve, I would think based on the waxers policy for all people of that genitalia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-26-2019, 02:26 PM
 
Location: Forests of Maine
30,765 posts, read 49,611,385 times
Reputation: 19199
Last fall a nice young couple moved into our town [population ~135], Dominic and Jaye. We have had them both over for supper a few times.

Jaye was born with both male genitals and female genitals, when Jaye became an adult Jaye had the surgery to remove the penis and testes, and to install a vagina.

Jaye must take hormones every week.

Jaye presents as a fairly attractive lady.

If Jaye was not so strongly opinionated, you would never know that Jaye was transgender. The thing is that Jaye is a bit of a political activist. Jaye wears t-shirts with slogans telling you that Jaye is transgender. Jaye also refuses to go by a feminine pronoun [she]. Jaye prefers to be called 'it'. I have a hard time calling any person 'it'.

Otherwise Dom and Jaye are very nice people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2019, 02:32 PM
 
Location: Forests of Maine
30,765 posts, read 49,611,385 times
Reputation: 19199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
Bigger question is how common are those that ID as non-binary, genderqueer, demigender, or similar terms? Perhaps even rarer!
My wife is 'asexual' she does not want to have anything to do with sex, ever. She prefers to be celibate.

I am 'demi-sexual'. I have to like a girl before I can get an erection. One night stands or hookups do not work for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2019, 02:53 PM
 
Location: So Cal
40,618 posts, read 40,154,838 times
Reputation: 42040
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
It is very rare - 0.6%.
Yeah, and for such a low percentage of the population there seems to be a crapload of conversations surrounding this subject.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2019, 02:56 PM
 
58 posts, read 17,282 times
Reputation: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yeah, and for such a low percentage of the population there seems to be a crapload of conversations surrounding this subject.

If you believe in conspiracies, then its part of the elites agenda to see how far they can manipulate the majority into the perception of a non-existent issue
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2019, 03:14 PM
 
Location: USA
19,992 posts, read 14,803,671 times
Reputation: 12874
Just one friend, in my entire life has done this. He was always Moody and catty as a man, now she's like that but ten times worse. We don't hang out and do bro stuff anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2019, 03:31 PM
 
21,028 posts, read 13,939,081 times
Reputation: 14668
Quote:
Originally Posted by celticseas View Post
If you believe in conspiracies, then its part of the elites agenda to see how far they can manipulate the majority into the perception of a non-existent issue
Thank you!

Trannies make up a smaller percentage of population than gays or lesbians, but you'd think differently from near 24/7 coverage of their "issues". Even gays are getting sick of this nonsense and calling to "drop the T".

Liberal/progressive media can't shut up about trans. The NYT has on average one or two stories daily or at least per week about trans. It's like they've moved on from gays and latched onto a new "equality" and "inclusion" push.

Did you know there was a population of trans opera singers? Well obviously there must be a huge number of them because Sunday NYT did a whole full page feature story.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/11/a...a-singers.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2019, 04:51 PM
 
1,319 posts, read 290,745 times
Reputation: 1955
The media, TV shows, and movies tell me that everyone wants to be or is a transgender in 2019, and that being a "trans" is fun and cool! Is this not true? Am I being misled?



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENXvZ9YRjbo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2019, 04:53 PM
 
968 posts, read 213,102 times
Reputation: 1513
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9162 View Post
Statistics are 0.33% of the population
Based on MSM attention to this issue as well as everyone and their brother changing laws to accommodate them you'd think 90% of the population was transgender.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2019, 06:00 PM
 
4,833 posts, read 953,015 times
Reputation: 1975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
Last fall a nice young couple moved into our town [population ~135], Dominic and Jaye. We have had them both over for supper a few times.

Jaye was born with both male genitals and female genitals, when Jaye became an adult Jaye had the surgery to remove the penis and testes, and to install a vagina.

Jaye must take hormones every week.

Jaye presents as a fairly attractive lady.

If Jaye was not so strongly opinionated, you would never know that Jaye was transgender. The thing is that Jaye is a bit of a political activist. Jaye wears t-shirts with slogans telling you that Jaye is transgender. Jaye also refuses to go by a feminine pronoun [she]. Jaye prefers to be called 'it'. I have a hard time calling any person 'it'.

Otherwise Dom and Jaye are very nice people.
So, intersex to an trans-sexual. I think that is a very rare type of surgery.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top