U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2019, 10:43 PM

27,700 posts, read 17,728,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
People keep talking about putting Trump i Prison but not a single one can point out exactly what crime he committed and most likely will be convicted for. I hear a lot of emotional comments but that's just it. Just emotional nonsense. lol

And I for one don't really like Trump and I did not vote for him.
He made liberals cry. Don't you know that that's a crime these days?

Old 07-25-2019, 11:55 PM

39,630 posts, read 47,908,804 times
Trump knows he's in trouble. His rantings, ravings, and denials and misconstruing the facts has him in a daze. Look at how red his face gets, only guilty people act that way. His time is about to end and a decent dignified leader will be replacing him.
His base all have their heads in the sand. They are like the Pied Piper followers. If a Democrat acted like Trump they would all be calling for his/her head. It's so sad there are so many ugly disingenuous Trumpers in this country.

Old 07-26-2019, 04:33 AM

30,401 posts, read 16,701,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
The fact that you don't understand that no prosecutor EVER exonerates a person is sad for you.
The problem is that most of these people only watch CNN and MSNBC. They do no research, they do not understand law or our Constitution (not saying they need to be lawyers, but they should understand some basic concepts, like "innocent till proven guilty"). They are basically 'couch potatoes,' who sit in front of their TV and watch Rachelle Maddow (MadCow), eating popcorn or cheese puffs, and believing every word that comes from the mouths of the Leftist media pundits.

Ever notice how many Democrat politicians wind up at CNN and MSNBC? Clapper, Brennan, et al. That's the first place they go when they retire from their government jobs. That's why the extreme bias at these networks. It's why you can't find any truth there.

Old 07-26-2019, 04:45 AM

30,401 posts, read 16,701,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
I supported Kasich until he dropped out. My support eventually went to ... holding my nose ... Evan McMullin, my state went for Clinton.

When I found out Trump received the Republican nomination I thought Hillary really lucked out, because the worst possible candidate was put up against her. She was a terrible candidate herself, she could not generate enthusiasm from her core of potential support and she still lost. I will give her credit for getting more votes in total than Trump, but she and her team neglected the Midwest, and ultimately losing the electoral college was her own damned fault.

I am being slightly facetious by saying this, but I sometimes think Kasich could have switched parties, run as a Democrat and taken the white house that year. I sometimes really believe that. Assuming he would get the nomination, Kasich could have outperformed Clinton with the Democratic base and beat the hell out of Trump. Biden could have outperformed Clinton in the same way.

That's a lesson for all of us.
You supported Kasich, the buffoon? The guy who said there was only one Republican in his family, and nobody listened to him? He was such a "hangeroner," who would not accept that his campaign was going nowhere! Kasich is an idiot, and was not a great governor. Very sad.

Actually, the best possible candidate was "put up" against Hillary, which is why he won. The only reason she got more votes was because of voter fraud in places like CA. We know there is massive fraud in that state, and a few other places. Hard to prove though, but when you don't check I.D., and you don't clean the voter registration rolls from time to time, it is easy to cheat.

I don't think anyone could have "beaten the hell out of Trump." The country was ready for change, and that kind of change was what Trump represented. People are disgusted with "politics as usual." They've had enough of the rhetoric and the lies. The things Donald Trump was saying, they knew to be true.

Old 07-26-2019, 04:49 AM

7,355 posts, read 3,791,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Another liberal wet dream. TDS will continue to rise and then will achieve a fever pitch after Trump wins. Look for widespread leftist violence after the election.

Now how many liberal assaults on Trump that have failed miserably? The dem party looks more and more ridiculous when they are pre-occupied with TDS. The dems will pay for it in the polls in 2020, as they have neglected their duties and devote all their time to hating Trump. That never plays well with the public, except to the leftist fringe.

Let's keep Omar and AOC front and center to help as well. If the Clintons can't kill Epstein, then he will have a few atom bombs to drop on the dems prior to the election as well. The Clintons are getting rusty, as their first attempt failed miserably.
Thinking that there is nothing wrong with a president who mocks the handicapped and spits on our POWs and Gold Star families is the real TDS.

Old 07-26-2019, 04:51 AM

7,355 posts, read 3,791,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
The problem is that most of these people only watch CNN and MSNBC. They do no research, they do not understand law or our Constitution (not saying they need to be lawyers, but they should understand some basic concepts, like "innocent till proven guilty"). They are basically 'couch potatoes,' who sit in front of their TV and watch Rachelle Maddow (MadCow), eating popcorn or cheese puffs, and believing every word that comes from the mouths of the Leftist media pundits.

Ever notice how many Democrat politicians wind up at CNN and MSNBC? Clapper, Brennan, et al. That's the first place they go when they retire from their government jobs. That's why the extreme bias at these networks. It's why you can't find any truth there.
Crazy Rick Santorum is on CNN too. Is this where you go for "truth"?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2.../#73580f2d12ab

Old 07-26-2019, 06:25 AM

35,372 posts, read 19,376,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
the spectre of hillary Clinton is a dark cloud that hovers above your head and every dem who says , 'no one is above the law'

you can never be expected to be taken seriously, given the travesty of justice that excused Hillary for obvious crimes including obstruction of justice.

every time a dem says, 'no one is above the law,' a giant boot appears and kicks them in the butt. May as well wear a 'kick me ' sign on their backs.

The Clinton card.

Old 07-26-2019, 06:29 AM

35,372 posts, read 19,376,553 times
Talking "Safe space" you blurt out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
I hope you taped the hearings. You need to go back and listen. Nothing to charge President Trump with, now head back to your safe space.

You mean, like Fox News?

THE safest space for tRump and his followers.

Carry on.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or