Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2019, 07:43 PM

30,567 posts, read 21,736,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
What world do you live on?
I think he's a NOI member? They live in some sort of alternate universe

Old 07-25-2019, 07:48 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,119,733 times
Second Term or Prison Term?

Let's say Biden or Warren wins the 2020 election and then picks Kamala Harris to be their AG.

Being a tough prosecutor you know she would nail Trump's obese derriere to the prison wall.

The end result.

Old 07-25-2019, 07:51 PM

30,567 posts, read 21,736,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post

Let's say Biden or Warren wins the 2020 election and then picks Kamala Harris to be their AG.

Being a tough prosecutor you know she would nail Trump's obese derriere to the prison wall.

The end result.
A senile old man, a fake Indian, and a Farrakhan supporter...sure

Old 07-25-2019, 08:05 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,690,466 times
If there were a prosecutable offense, that would have been abundantly clear. I get it though. When you watch sports game, you tend to see a multitude of offenses, fouls and wrongdoing by the other team even when there was nothing there. You see what you want to see because, "Go Team!!" Mueller's investigation was not obstructed. There was no collusion with Russia. But if you're part of the whole, "Resist Cheeto Hitler!!" crowd, you're undoubtedly seeing a whole lot of crap that just ain't there.

Hillary Clinton really, truly and provably broke the law. Bill Clinton really, truly and provably broke the law. They both got away with it, and I'm not particularly broken up about it. Bill got caught in a perjury trap and Hillary was just a blithering idiot running her own poorly secured email server and passing classified information across it. You dig into the laws on the books and both are guilty of a crime. I think our politics devolves into a feces storm if you'd actually sent either of them to prison or even convicted them on the court of law, so it's probably for the best that didn't happen. Meanwhile, Donald Trump's crime ... what exactly?? If it'd turned out that he did some terrible egregious thing, it wouldn't have surprised me much, but either he didn't or he covered his tracks so well that the most expensive prosecutorial investigation in US History came up empty. Innocent until proven guilty, so we're done.

Sure you could have an insanely optimistic prosecutor drag Trump into court and make a big trial of it after he leaves office. That prosecutor would lose. Badly. There's a very high bar to proving obstruction of justice because you have to prove intent. No obstruction ever actually occurred anyways because Trump's people saved him by ignoring his temper tantrum inspired stupid orders. So your left with putting him on trial for "I don't like him!" Yeah, good luck with that.

Old 07-25-2019, 08:44 PM

10,018 posts, read 9,445,980 times
Quote:

The end result.
Sure, make up charges. You guys are pathetic.

Old 07-25-2019, 08:45 PM

10,018 posts, read 9,445,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
That's the reality facing tRump now, and it appears that he's fully cognizant of it.

Yesterday's hearing made it clear that he can be prosecuted for his crimes once he leaves office. It's just that old 1970s DOJ policy that's keeping his head above water now.

Well, that and the most corrupt AG in history.

So, look for a very entertaining campaign ahead, folks.

It'll be down in the mud and slime for the Pubs as they do their damnedest to get tRump re-elected. The GOP has tied it's wagon to tRump 100% and they're now ready to follow him over the cliff.

"We'll see what happens."

I hope you taped the hearings. You need to go back and listen. Nothing to charge President Trump with, now head back to your safe space.

Old 07-25-2019, 08:50 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,883,120 times
Quote:

The end result.
Let's say there really is a Santa Clause.... Wake up young person, you're dreaming again.
TRUMP 2020

Old 07-25-2019, 08:50 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,388,220 times
People keep talking about putting Trump i Prison but not a single one can point out exactly what crime he committed and most likely will be convicted for. I hear a lot of emotional comments but that's just it. Just emotional nonsense. lol

And I for one don't really like Trump and I did not vote for him.

Old 07-25-2019, 09:06 PM

23,350 posts, read 17,028,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
That's the reality facing tRump now, and it appears that he's fully cognizant of it.

Yesterday's hearing made it clear that he can be prosecuted for his crimes once he leaves office. It's just that old 1970s DOJ policy that's keeping his head above water now.

Well, that and the most corrupt AG in history.

So, look for a very entertaining campaign ahead, folks.

It'll be down in the mud and slime for the Pubs as they do their damnedest to get tRump re-elected. The GOP has tied it's wagon to tRump 100% and they're now ready to follow him over the cliff.

"We'll see what happens."

the spectre of hillary Clinton is a dark cloud that hovers above your head and every dem who says , 'no one is above the law'

you can never be expected to be taken seriously, given the travesty of justice that excused Hillary for obvious crimes including obstruction of justice.

every time a dem says, 'no one is above the law,' a giant boot appears and kicks them in the butt. May as well wear a 'kick me ' sign on their backs.

Old 07-25-2019, 09:08 PM

2,923 posts, read 969,258 times
I come to this forum for the laughs. a lot of you are wildly detached from reality
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.