U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM

30,717 posts, read 33,549,234 times

Advertisements

That's one of the craziest stories I've ever heard. It's one of the reason's I don't want to ever get close with people who have emotional or mental issues....there's just no telling when things will go to shyt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM

1,248 posts, read 713,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Two women seduced a man and took him for everything.

I doubt many men would see this scam.

Stay away from crazies!

A man and a woman.

Old Today, 12:58 AM

23,394 posts, read 11,585,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Yeah, I'm confused, too. You win the refrigerator if you can follow this convoluted story.

Anyway, Bruce Hay, SJW and wimp of a Harvard professor, who'd been living "as friends" with his ex-wife and kids (until she kicked him out after being sick of his crying on the phone with his new paramours), picked up one of the frauds in a hardware store...

What followed was a Title IX complaint, his suspension from Harvard, trips to Paris, stolen furniture...OMG.

https://reason.com/2019/07/24/bruce-...-ix-paternity/

https://www.thecut.com/2019/07/bruce...ha-haider.html
There is nothing to be confused about, its a pregnancy scam.

Women choose man as a "mark"< has sex with him< claims she is pregnant< extorts money by using friend as witness to abuse.

The fact that they are left of center politically has nothing to do with this story or even that one of them is trans.

Old Today, 12:59 AM

23,394 posts, read 11,585,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Im not sure anyone is capable of winning that refrigerator, Im certainly not. Good grief, if someone wrote a movie based on that story most people would scoff at it as unrealistic.
What is unreal about it ????

Old Today, 05:04 AM

352 posts, read 142,756 times
If there were no children in the story, and his were almost left homeless for no other sin but having an idiot father, I would have laughed my ass off

Especially after this
Quote:
Prior to his suspension, Hay taught a Harvard Law class on 'Judgment and Decision-Making'.

'Of course, now I feel slightly ridiculous teaching it,' Hay said,

Old Today, 05:08 AM

19,407 posts, read 12,297,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Yeah, I'm confused, too. You win the refrigerator if you can follow this convoluted story.

Anyway, Bruce Hay, SJW and wimp of a Harvard professor, who'd been living "as friends" with his ex-wife and kids (until she kicked him out after being sick of his crying on the phone with his new paramours), picked up one of the frauds in a hardware store...

What followed was a Title IX complaint, his suspension from Harvard, trips to Paris, stolen furniture...OMG.

https://reason.com/2019/07/24/bruce-...-ix-paternity/

https://www.thecut.com/2019/07/bruce...ha-haider.html

Well..................liberals are gullible enough to believe AGW, so it is reasonable that they could be fooled by an obvious ruse.

It is amusing how the con artists checked all the boxes that appeal to an insane lib.

Old Today, 05:14 AM

14,777 posts, read 10,668,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchtoecig View Post
If there were no children in the story, and his were almost left homeless for no other sin but having an idiot father, I would have laughed my ass off
At least the ex-wife was smart enough to demand the house be transferred to just her name when she figured out these psychopaths were getting their tentacles in him, that is the only reason his three children by her aren’t homeless.

Old Today, 05:25 AM

3,516 posts, read 687,832 times
I couldn't even get past the title of this thread! Now where did I put that aspirin......

Old Today, 05:30 AM

13,695 posts, read 7,465,507 times
It takes a certain level of self loathing to subject oneself to those two.

Old Today, 06:37 AM

352 posts, read 142,756 times
You may choose to look at it as left vs right issue, in which the left has gone bat**** crazy with its opression olympics. Although the story does have elements of sjw lunacy gone nuclear, as well as elements of psychopatic con game that transcends both academia and social justice-ism, there's something else I'd like to point out, which to me, seems more universal and that is the relationship between university and reality.

The phrase ivory tower wasn't coined in a vacuum. These people exist in a world that has almost nothing to do with the life outside their little bubble. In this world, professor is an alfa. Even if he is anything but irl. After all, many a pocket was emptied and many a loan taken so that young minds could absorb the wisdom from his Judgment and Decision Making classes. I mean, you don't pay that kind of money to someone who wouldn't know... wait.

Of course he believes that a 30 yo cutie finds him so attractive that she is willing to pick him up from hardware store. Be my hammer and nail me, Mr. Judgment.

Of course, he'll get her pregnant, even if he is 50+ on antidepressant therapy, unable to have an orgasm. And of course he'll believe her cause her result in victim pole vault at the Opression Olympics is so much higher than his.

But, let's remember, he is alpha in his ivory tower so he can believe his stunning attractiveness can get girls out of their skirts right there in the hardware store. And he is not the only one. Also, it's not just university liberals who are bat**** crazy. Maybe in your country - in mine there are some religious nuts in the mix, too. What they have in common is their divorce from reality. And that divorce was finalized, all expenses paid and now they they even celebrate it. It's not just this guy, and it's not just liberals. It's a kind of endemic and epidemic in that type of surroundings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies