U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2019, 05:37 PM

439 posts, read 289,084 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post

She is right .... way more white men are terrorist than Muslims
When a white man takes a plane and flys it into Meccah during the Hadj we can have that conversation, until than...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2019, 06:11 PM

1,063 posts, read 323,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
She can go back to Somalia.
She needs to be deported to Somalia, after being tried for immigration fraud. Revoke her citizenship, deny any US government pension, seize and auction off all assets, send proceeds to families of American servicemen who died trying to help that failed s#*thole.
https://freebeacon.com/politics/ilha...fact-checkers/

Old 07-25-2019, 06:12 PM

18,783 posts, read 9,682,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
The most telling passage in Omar’s op-ed today is when she describes her feelings about America — the country that sent its soldiers to die in defense of her native country, Somalia, and the country where her family found refuge. She describes the discrepancy between “the America we expected to find and the one we actually experienced,” adding:

The America we arrived in was different from the one my grandfather had hoped to find. The land of opportunity he imagined in 1992 was in fact full of challenges. People identified me in ways that were foreign to me: immigrant, black. I learned that these identities carried stigmas, and I experienced prejudice as a visibly Muslim woman.

Omar never expresses gratitude toward the United States. She acknowledges that “our Constitution and democratic institutions are the tools to make it better,” but the country and its people, as they are, are simply not good enough.

In so doing, Omar proves Trump’s criticism of her and the so-called far-left “Squad” correct. She does not like the United States of America; she is willing to lie about it; and she refuses to check her ugly prejudices at the door.

She also repeats a number of false claims about the United States policies, decrying “the caging of immigrant children at the border or the banning of Muslim immigrants or the allowing of segregation in public housing.”

Omar repeats a set of familiar — and discredited — attacks on Trump. The most egregious of these is her claim that Trump “tacitly accepted” the white supremacists in Charlottesville, Virginia, who chanted “Jews will not replace us” at a rally in August 2017.

In fact, Trump explicitly condemned them, several times, doing so “in the strongest possible terms” (Aug. 12, 2017), calling them “repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans” (Aug. 14), and saying they should be “condemned totally” (Aug. 15).

She's right, she doesn't melt into the pot, time to go back to Somalia .

Old 07-26-2019, 07:42 AM

4,580 posts, read 5,417,739 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM1bWQk9C7k

Old 07-26-2019, 07:58 AM

8,925 posts, read 8,003,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
So you’re attacking her for her religion. Got it.

Not big on the founding ideals of this country, is he?

Old 07-26-2019, 08:02 AM

27,117 posts, read 19,185,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Omar and the rest of the Jihad Squad are rabidly anti American, racially prejudiced against white people (citizens), and appeal to the lowest of the low in America.
and google and apple just love her..

Old 07-26-2019, 08:04 AM

12,290 posts, read 11,354,665 times
The cops were right.

Old 07-26-2019, 08:05 AM

347 posts, read 48,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Not big on the founding ideals of this country, is he?

She's allowed to believe whatever trashheap religion she wants to believe in. That's all the "founding ideals" say. I have no problem with her living her truth, but I can certainly point out how stupid her truth is, and how it precludes her from casting stones while living in a hijab covered glass house.

But, no, not big on religion at all. Especially not Islam, which is probably top 2 or 3 dumbest religions on the planet (and by a long mile, most destructive in today's world). That's my right in this country. Founding ideal, right?: To be free to worship as one pleases, or to not worship at all. That means I give no special deference to people who use their sky daddies as shields from criticism.

And yeah, I would respect a religion based on worship of giant rock phalluses more than I do a religion started by a 7th century warlord-pedophile who claims god spoke to him in the Arabian desert.

That's because where Islam goes, "ideals" die. Freedom dies. LGBT people die. Rights die.

Surely you're not so ignorant of contemporary trends and history to understand this.

Old 07-26-2019, 08:07 AM

18,250 posts, read 9,006,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
and google and apple just love her..

Of course. MSN, Google, Facebook, Apple, Twitter, Nike, Comcast, and the rest of the Tech Industry, Social Media, and Media are Globalists that want to remove the Sovereignty of the U.S. for their own power, and wealth.

Old 07-26-2019, 08:13 AM

8,925 posts, read 8,003,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
She's allowed to believe whatever trashheap religion she wants to believe in. That's all the "founding ideals" say. I have no problem with her living her truth, but I can certainly point out how stupid her truth is, and how it precludes her from casting stones while living in a hijab covered glass house.

But, no, not big on religion at all. Especially not Islam, which is probably top 2 or 3 dumbest religions on the planet (and by a long mile, most destructive in today's world). That's my right in this country. Founding ideal, right?: To be free to worship as one pleases, or to not worship at all. That means I give no special deference to people who use their sky daddies as shields from criticism.

And yeah, I would respect a religion based on worship of giant rock phalluses more than I do a religion started by a 7th century warlord-pedophile who claims god spoke to him in the Arabian desert.

That's because where Islam goes, "ideals" die. Freedom dies. LGBT people die. Rights die.

Surely you're not so ignorant of contemporary trends and history to understand this.

Islam has been here, in our secular nation, for a long time. Freedom hasn't died.

Stop your fearmongering.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies